What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

According to me the most disturbing movie is having lots of gory scenes in it.

Men behind the sun

Most of my fave films are of the disturbing variety lets get into it!

Palindromes: Todd solonz's technical sequal to dollhouse, really creepy issues and characters

Pretty much most Larry Clarke films: Kids, Bully, Ken Park

The Shining- (obv)

The Descent- (the ending)

Certain parts throughout the whole Saw franchise

American Psycho

Pretty Baby- Freaked me out

LORD OF THE FLIES! how has anyone missed this?

Blair witch project

Heavenly Creatures

Battle Royale

funny games, is disturbing too

Hunger- Really upsetting and hard to watch

Mysterious Skin- had some moments

Twelve and Counting- In the same mold as the todd solonz type films

THE BUTCHER BOY!- They say its a dark comedy but this just made me cry

I have never seen Eraserhead. But years ago, my best friend said it is the most disturbing film he ever saw. It is mentioned on this posting, so I guess it is pretty weird.

I have never seen Eraserhead. But years ago, my best friend said it is the most disturbing film he ever saw. It is mentioned on this posting, so I guess it is pretty weird. Isn't it a Russian film?
You can thank David Lynch fo that mutation. Definitely not a Russian.

I have never seen Eraserhead. But years ago, my best friend said it is the most disturbing film he ever saw. It is mentioned on this posting, so I guess it is pretty weird. Isn't it a Russian film?
It's from the wonderful director David Lynch, it's an American film from the late 70s. It's my second favourite from the director after The Elephant Man. I didn't find it that disturbing in visuals, but the first time I watched it was in college and it was quite disturbing due to the industrial/humming noise that's in the film, sounded disturbing to me in the big room we watched it in. Excellent film.

A few people mentioned the Japanese film Audition. I absolutely agree. The torturing woman was one sick, depraved, and sadistic character. Trust me, if I met this woman in real life I would be afraid to spend the night with her.

It seems that many films with Malcolm McDowell are either disturbing or have disturbing scenes of violence.

At this point, I have no idea why I thought Eraserhead was a Russian film?

A few people mentioned the Japanese film Audition. I absolutely agree. The torturing woman was one sick, depraved, and sadistic character. Trust me, if I met this woman in real life I would be afraid to spend the night with her.

I'm afraid I'll ready spent the night with more than just one woman like her. I guess I'm lucky all my parts are still intact.

If you want to see something disturbing, try watching Steve McQueen singing in 'Baby the Rain Must Fall."

I'm afraid I'll ready spent the night with more than just one woman like her. I guess I'm lucky all my parts are still intact.
Geez, sorry to hear that, Scary stuff. And don't be lured by her beauty.

If you want to see something disturbing, try watching Steve McQueen singing in 'Baby the Rain Must Fall."
Interesting, the title just reminded me a movie I liked very much, called
" Who'll Stop The Rain " with Nick Nolte.

Requiem For A Dream,The Deer Hunter and Lilya 4-ever.I think that the most disturbing movies are those who stay real and still shocking because the viewer sees that what he is watching exist in real life and quite often.

Who's going to believe a talking head?
The first 5 minutes of Begotten is one of the most disturbing 'thing' I've ever seen.

I can only imagine since the cover seems to be a nude woman. It's play instant so I might check it out tho.