Who's your favorite stupid character

Tools    

Movie Forums Critic
mine is homer simpson, his a very funny cahracter, especially when he always fight with his brain

For me It's "Patrick" of Bikini Bottom...because he's so funny and even he act stupid he still manage everything well especially when he and Spongebob join together....Oops Bikini Botton is in big trouble...

Movie Forums Critic
how about spongebob, , i agree together they the dynamic duo

For me It's "Patrick" of Bikini Bottom...because he's so funny and even he act stupid he still manage everything well especially when he and Spongebob join together....Oops Bikini Botton is in big trouble...
yah.. patrick is one of my favorite stupid character..

Shin Chan - for me he looks stupid but he's really funny..

Should we even call attention to the fact that the person who started this thread about stupidity improperly substituted "whose", as in the possessive for of who, for the word "who's" which is the contraction for who is?

NAVIN JOHNSON
The Jerk (1979)

MONGO
Blazing Saddles (1974)

LINA LAMONT
Singin' in the Rain

EARL MOTT
Ruthless People (1986)

HARLAN & MARLON JAMES
I Love You to Death (1990)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
"Yes sir, I damn thee"

Gotta love good ole Navin
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I have to return some videotapes.
Jeff Spicoli

Harry Dunne

Derek Zoolander

Should we even call attention to the fact that the person who started this thread about stupidity improperly substituted "whose", as in the possessive for of who, for the word "who's" which is the contraction for who is?
I just thought that English isn't their first language I am sure they are grateful for the English lesson

EARL MOTT
Ruthless People (1986)
Love this one

Ozgood From Some like it Hot

Freddy from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Lost in never never land
I would have to go with Frank Drummand from the Naked Gun movies. Either that or Peter Sellers, Jacque Clusou (I know that isn't spelled right, but I don't want to take time to look it up) from the Pink Panther movies.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Peter Seller's hands down god he was funny. Not to mention you really don't see comedy like that anymore it's just so politically incorrect. My wife was just floored by some of the thing he would say to Kato. "Well at least your not yellow anymore!" LOL Absolutely classic.

Also Mr. Bean he is some kind of a stupid one but still funny...

BANNED
me too i like Mr. Bean stupidity, he really funny every time he such stupid thing...

Welcome to the human race...
Randal Graves - Clerks 1 and 2

Pedro la Pacas (Cheech) and "Man" (Chong) - Up in Smoke

Jack Burton - Big Trouble in Little China

Frank Drebin - The Naked Gun

Ashley J. Williams - the Evil Dead series

That'll do for now.

Andy Griffith as Airman Will Stockdale in the movie, No Time for Sergeants.

Chief Bromden"Chief" from One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest just because he deceived everyone in the movie that he was completely out of it. So I guess that would make him one of the stupidiest characters to the others in the film, but one of the smartest really.