What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The King of Movies
Yep, that's the one. Did you see it last year?
Yeah it was broadcast here last year, i didn't watch it though.

Season two just finished here last week, it was set in the seventies and is a prequel to season one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have had a rough few nights so im led in bed at the mo trying to sleep but cant and hopefully if they have finished in our new house we will be able to get the keys today. They are taking thier god damn time I must say.

Oh yeah 5,000 post WOOHOO GO ME!!

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
1. Posting on here.

2. Finding more Jim Reed pics.

3. Going to watch Adam 12 at 5pm.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Yeah it was broadcast here last year, i didn't watch it though.

Season two just finished here last week, it was set in the seventies and is a prequel to season one.
Fantastic! I didn't know there was another season. Thanks for thar King. That'll be something to look forward to next year.

Watching The Straight Story. I'm about 5-10 minutes away from the bar scene, so in 5-10 minutes, I'll be

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Listening to music and surfing the net.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm not admitting defeat but I am ... ermmm ... modifying the proposed timescale for decorating this house.

6 or 7 years ago I could have painted the entire place to damn nearly a professional standard (and I'm not bragging overly here, I can't wallpaper for ****) in a couple of days maximum. Now, 3 days in, I've managed the hall ceiling and 2/3 of the hallway walls.

Annoying isn't the word...

I was sitting on the ground yesterday (mainly because I couldn't stand up) cursing all and sundry - not because I'm not well but because I couldn't do what I wanted to do. Childish, eh?

And the more offers of help I've had the more I'd determined to finish the bloody thing myself.

Taking a rest today, though. I'm not a complete bonehead.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just got into bed about 30 mins ago and now im going to and im dreading tomorrow the move is going to be a pain in my arse I can see it now, broken this, missing that...

About to watch my favorite movie! SERENDIPITY! It's my favorite movie and I don't even own it yet; so I stayed up untill 2am to watch it.

Trying to decide on a movie to watch...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)