What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Last movie I saw was The Dark Knight about one year ago. Don't go to the cinemas much.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
I don't know why. I guess I just go to the cinemas when something that I might think is really good. I was about to watch The Wrestler but it wasn't showing at my local cinema, which is unfortunate.

Last night, I went to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Slum Dog Millionaire

Awesome movie.

I really want to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine next, but I'm afraid since I've never seen the original X-Men movies that I won't understand what's happening. Is that true?

X-Men Origins: Wolverine = 9/10

I really enjoyed this movie. All the hate this movie received prior to release actually worked in its favor for me. I was genuinely worried and my expectations were lowered out of fear. It's the best thing that could've happened. As the movie unfolded I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did. Just the opposite, it gets better as it gets rolling. The impressive special effects perfectly add to the dynamic sense of presence this film has from opening credits right to the end. I was very impressed with the direction and cinematography. The final showdown was a standout and will be remembered as one of the best comic book confrontations of all time. Wonderful action mixed with perfect drama that so fit the main characters. Hugh Jackman simply shines as Wolverine unleashed.

I really want to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine next, but I'm afraid since I've never seen the original X-Men movies that I won't understand what's happening. Is that true?
Not true at all. In fact you're lucky. You can watch this movie and then see X-Men and X2. That's the order they should be seen in anyway. I did that exact same thing with my sister-in-law. I'm a fan but she had never seen any X-Men stuff. She loved X-Men Origins: Wolverine and wanted to see more. I was happy to oblige. We watched both X1 & X2 back to back on Saturday and now she's a fan. X2 is pretty much the direct follow up to this Wolverine movie in a way. X1 is more of a preamble/intro to X2 if that makes any sense.

Last movie I saw was The Dark Knight about one year ago. Don't go to the cinemas much.
I love to go but I haven't been able to recently , last thing I saw was Watchmen back in March.

I saw The Unborn with my friends

That was the worse movie I ever saw, and I'm being serious.

Nobody see that unless you want to spend your hard earned cash on just a bunch of weird stuff popping out of you when it claims to be like "The Exorcist" and "The Sixth Sense".

Good thing I saw "Last Chance Harvey" after that. That was a great film

Went to see Wolverine this afternoon, it's was good, but would have been better if Gambit & deadpool had larger parts in the film.

Now just gotta wait for terminator salvation & transformers 2 & i'll be sorted for the summer

Star Trek - I'm not a Star Trek fan at all. In fact, this was the first Star Trek I sat down and watched from start to finish. I was told by everyone I'd enjoy it even if I wasn't a fan.

While I did find it entertaining, I'm sure having some kind of historical love for the series would have made it a lot better. 7/10

Spirit its been that long since I have been to the Theater!!!! lol and I wasn't a fan AT ALL!!!!!

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

I saw Sunshine Cleaning yesterday. By-the-numbers "indie" fluff, nothing more. But I was pleasantly surprised to see both Mary Lynn Raskjub and Clifton Collins Jr. in it; I like both actors, and Collins in particular is someone I've really come to enjoy.

the new Terminator. I actually liked it. before that was Semi-Pro. so, yeah, i don't go to thetheatre that much.