5 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over Again

Tools    

What are 5 movies you would watch again and again (they really don't even have to be on your top 10 if you think about it.) I would have to go with:

5. Watchmen
4. Slumdog Millionaire
3. Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
2. Jurassic Park
1. Ghoulies

5. Watchmen
Come on, a film that has been trying to make it to the big screen for about 20 years is watchable even if it sucked (which it didn't in my opinion.) And the special effects mess with your brain, in a good way.

4. Slumdog Millionaire
This being one of my favorite movies, I could watch this all day for a month and still enjoy it more and more every time. This one was just a plain movie I loved, so that is why I added this one.

3. Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
Family Guy isn't what it used to be, but I have to say that it is still funny, however many may disagree. I feel like the movie however managed to pick up the entire series, and this movie was just hilarious.

2. Jurassic Park
This action mixed sci-fi horror classic seemed to never end, and that is what I loved about it. Even though the film is based off of a novel, I feel that Spielberg made it into a true classic.

1. Ghoulies
This movie almost killed me. This was definitely an extremely wasteful horror movie, and I even considered it a comedy. That is why I chose this as number one, because it is fun to make fun of.

1. Watchmen
2.Seed of Chucky
3.Freddy Vs Jason
4The Dark Knight
5.Scream
------------
I have alot more but since these are top 5 I chose these 'cuz I'm a horror nut.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
1. Puppet Master

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious

3. Mars Attacks

4. The Italian Job

5. Battle of Britain

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Manhattan Murder Mystery
Scaramouche
(1952)
Bringing Up Baby
The Silent Partner
(1978)
Dances With Wolves

So many good movies, so little time.
Casablanca (1942)
The Searchers (1956)
Unforgiven (1992)
Dr. Strangelove or : How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
Angels with Dirty Faces (1938)

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

What are 5 movies you would watch again and again (they really don't even have to be on your top 10 if you think about it.)
I disagree the movies I watch over and over again are in my top ten and they are there for that reason.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Terminator 2
Pulp Fiction
Rambo
Friday 13th part 7
Happy Gilmore

The quest -------- van dame

12 Angry Men
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Blair Witch Project
Labyrinth
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

There are a bunch of films that I enjoy watching over & over again. But outside of my top ten, I never got around to ranking 'em into any kind of order. So, for my post, I'm just gonna take 5 different genres & post a film that falls under the category of that particular genre. Each of these titles is not in my top ten & is one that I've watched & will probably continue watching many times over:

Science fiction:
5. The Abyss

We humans are a species capable of our own destruction. Or of our own salvation.
And though sometimes, it's can seem like we're going down the road of total annihilation, there's still enough within us to choose otherwise.
At least, that's the kind of hope the water-breathing life-forms from outer space in this film seem to hold about us.
Personally, I think this is James Cameron's masterpiece. It's actually two stories in one. The alien storyline that provides the twist for the film, crossed over with the tension building plot involving the scientific crew & the naval SEAL team. And both plots, while differently paced, are still very excellently executed. Now, while the edited version that was originally released into theatres is a fine film, for my money, the uncut version is what truly reveals just how great this movie really is.

Horror:
4. The Thing

This is one of those films that I tend to view over & over again more because of the warm childhood memories that it evokes, of seeing it when I was a kid.
I remember first watching this & my young mind thinking to myself what a weird & yet kick-ass life-form the "Thing" was in this movie.

Action:
3. First Blood

Another film that I recall fondly viewing as a kid.
I remember first watching this & my young mind thinking to myself what a weird & yet kick-ass life-form Sylvester Stallone was in this movie.

Gangster:
2. Bugsy

Bugsy is a mob flick that doesn't even try to compete with other mob flicks. And therefore, it succeeds as a gangster movie that stands out on its own. It almost completely removes the realistic-type dialogue & the grittiness that is usually associated with this genre. I can almost sense the same sheen that the old black & white mafia films used to use to screen over the mobster characters & give em that "romanticized" look that they became famous for back then. For all their ruthlessness, the major players in this story come off as very likeable people.
And along with Warren Beatty & Annette Benning, you just can't beat the supporting cast of Harvey Keitel, Ben Kingsley, Elliot Gould & Joe Mantegna.

Crime with a dash of dark comedy:
1. Pulp Fiction

Because Pulp Fiction is like pie.
And any time is a good time for pie.

For me, the list can go on & on. Especially those certain movies that get shown alot on television, that, whenever they come on, I find it difficult to turn the channel. Marathon Man, Shawshank Redemption, Jaws, Ronin, The original Wolf-Man, Plains, Trains & Automobiles, etc..

1) When Harry Met Sally
2) Empire Record
3) Office Space
4) How to Lose a guy in 10 days
5) Big Daddy

I would say I could watch Following over and over again. I just love the guerilla style filmmaking of that film. It gets me and makes me feel like I could make a film! I would reveal other films but that would clue people in on my Top 10 films..

. Harry Potter (all)
. Spirited Away
. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
. The Lord of the Rings (all)
. Underworld (all)

I watch all those... a lot.

The Lord of the Rings

the movies I watch over and over again are in my top ten and they are there for that reason.
Same here, zedlen.

My number 1 movie would be City of Angels. Then Love Actually (a comedy-romantic movie). My 3rd would be My Sassy Girl (the original Korean movie--made me cry over and over again). Wanted would be included in my list (the stunts are so good!!!). Fourth will be Dead Poets Society (it's an old movie..but a real good one). And lastly, So Close (it's a good movie,,very heartwarming).

Movies I have watched multiple times:
Citizen Kane, simply because it's the best movie ever filmed, with one of the top casts ever.

Double Indemnity: The best example of film noir with Edward G. Robinson, Barbara Stanwick in one of best roles ever, and Fred MacMurry stealing the show in one of his rare but great bad-man roles.

Bad Day at Black Rock: Spencer Tracy in one of his toughest roles, stealing scenes from other veteran actors such as Robert Ryan. A small cast with probably the biggest proportion of former and future Oscar winners ever assembled--Tracy, Dean Jagger, Walter Brennan, Ernest Borgnine, Lee Marvin.

From Here to Eternity: Great but very different performances by Burt Lancaster, Borgnine, Montgomery Cliff, and Frank Sinatra. Sinatra won best supporting actor Oscar and revamped his career. Good girl Donna Reed won an Oscar playing a watered-down version of a whore. Of all the war movies ever made, this one best captures the spirit and reality of the Regular Army in the days just before World War II. They use real soldiers in base scenes; it's a pleasure to watch them march. Filmed in the very barracks where those troops were stationed in Hawaii.

Trying to pick the fifth one, there are just too many contenders. The Quite Man was John Wayne's best film and a fine example of ensemble performances, but so many pick it that it's almost cliche. Wayne's second best film, The High and the Mighty is less well known or mentioned, but he played it without his wig and looked more like his real age in his performance as "the old pelican" co-pilot. One of the first films about an airliner that loses an engine and faces destruction while in flight. Then there are the westerns, The Searchers, the best western ever, and in a close second Shane. But these two are frequently mentioned, and I just made entries in other threads about great comedies such as The Miracle of Morgan's Creek, Hail the Conquering Hero, and One, Two, Three.

But if I've got to pick a fifth, right this moment I'd choose The Caine Mutiny, a good adaptation of a great book, one of Bogart's greatest, most nuanced roles for which he seldom gets proper credit. It's got Lee Marvin and Claude Akins in their early careers, it captures the reality of a wartime navy (as does Mr. Roberts), it's got MacMurry in another great bad-guy role, and it spotlights Jose Ferrer, a remarkably good actor who seldom gets enough credit for his roles. I've always assumed that his shoulder must have really been broken when he played that role, or else that was the most inspired costume ever conceived for film.

Most of these are on here because I've tested the theory

Serendipity
Hidalgo
Finding Nemo
War of the Worlds
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

#1 TEEANGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FIRST LIVE ACTION MOIVE
#2 BATMAN BEGINS
#3 SPIDER-MAN1
#4 FANSTICFOUR 2-RISE OF THE SLIVER SURFER
#5 National treasures 2 BOOK OF SECERTS