How many times have you seen this movie?

Tools    

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
the grapes of wrath - never

next: The Punisher

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
The Punisher - 2 times

Tombstone

Tombstone - Probably 3 or 4 times

Fern Gully - DON'T LIE!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

7+ times

Next: Down and Out in Beverly Hills.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Affliction" - 1

I realize this sucks, but is there anyway we can put up a 72 hour limit or something similar because we're getting a crapload of "None"s, and although that tells me something, if it's done too quickly, it doesn't tell me enough.

Certifiably troglodytic.

I realize this sucks, but is there anyway we can put up a 72 hour limit or something similar because we're getting a crapload of "None"s, and although that tells me something, if it's done too quickly, it doesn't tell me enough.
Can you elaborate a bit more?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I mean that a lot of people answer "none" and post another movie. Now, I am interested that some people haven't seen a movie, but I'm also interested in finding out who has seen a movie because it would give me more ideas on threads to start.

I realize that I didn't add a new movie.

The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp

Well, you know I'm a fan of The Archers, but since you already made your thread...

The Life & Death of Colonel Blimp = a dozen

NEXT:

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JUDGE ROY BEAN
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra