It's Friday: What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Tools    

Its a long weekend here Yay I am haveing a few girlfriends over for then we are going to have a look at my new house Sunday i am having a 5yr and 3yr old for a over Monday we are going to the Beach

Saturday my friend is taking me to a cokehead's salon to get my hair done for $20! lmao. Then we are going out for drinks.

My friend is leaving for Amsterdam today she is the Liquor store owner and a friend since midschool, the life of our parties... so I have booked myself for a 12 hr shift Sat. and another 12-24hr shift Sunday, then sleep Monday and more work... not to mention I have this cold that just won't go away... grr so not much! LoL

Saturday my friend is taking me to a cokehead's salon to get my hair done for $20! lmao. Then we are going out for drinks.

A cokehead's salon?

I'm supposed to go to a wedding shower this week-end but I might volunteer to work instead....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have to work a bit on Saturday because I goofed on a customers computer. They wanted a new system with Windows 2000, I built them a system that has DDR3, 2000 does not like that for some reason???

Oh well, after that I am planning on watching a movie or two solo at the theater. I have not done that in awhile, but my GF is working all weekend and the kids all have plans. It will be nice to go to the theater and not spend $75+++

I'll know when I get there.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Well, it's not Friday, it's Monday, but I figured I could post in this thread retroactively.

Saw six movies this weekend over around 48 hours. In order:
  • Double Indemnity
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • Love Actually
  • Thank You For Smoking
  • Hitman
  • Blazing Saddles
I don't think I went more than a third of a day at any point without watching a movie. Goodtimes.

It won't compare at all to the rest of the month, though. There's a good chance I'll end up reviewing half a dozen new releases by the New Year, not to mention the movies coming in from Netflix. Should be a genuinely jam-packed three weeks from a movie-watching standpoint.

I try to go to any place for some relief from daily habits.

im going to try and convince my cousins to make another one of our crap movies lol

Ok, Big weekend
Going to the airport this morning to pick up my friend, she is staying the weekend
Picking up my Nephews 2 boys this arvo, they are having a sleep over with tonight.
Saturday, out to lunch, out to tea that night.
Sunday, have a market day (where i sell my jewellery)
Out for a meal with friends Sunday night.
Monday take my friend to the airport then go Christmas shopping then to the hair dressers.

uhmm.. maybe watch the movie Golden Compass or i'll just stay at home and have some beauty rest.

after long hard works on the job ,a tiring weekend..i'll have a rest...this week was very hectic to me...=)

I'm finishing The Golden Compass, seeing The Golden Compass, and watching a couple other movies; probably The Thin Man and All About Eve.

Oh, and pumping myself up for Sunday's game by headbutting everything in sight.

Oh, and pumping myself up for Sunday's game by headbutting everything in sight.

For us Steelers fans, this should be the game of the season, I think. I only hope we don't get blown out like some analysts are predicting. That would suck!

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

As good as the Pats are, it's hard to imagine they throwing 40 or something up on this defense, which is insanely good. And seeing as how it's also hard to imagine the Pats shutting down our offense (especially if we get Holmes and Smith back this week), I'd say that, win or lose, the Steelers probably won't be blown out.

Lost in never never land
Tonight: Probably nothing
Saturday: Possibly, The Golden Compass, but probably some heavy drinking instead.
Sunday: Football baby (and possibly a The Golden Compass if it doesn't happen on Saturday)

The only thing that I know is that seeing The Golden Compass will probably happen sometime in the next week and that I will watch the Vikings game (or as I like to call it, The Vikings Domination of the 49er's by the Likes of Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor).
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Lets put a smile on that block
I fricking love Fridays, i mean i reeeeeally love them, i wake up with a smile on my face. Even as i stand on the over crowded London underground, with my sweaty face pressed firmly against the glass door gasping for air, as strangers fingers and elbows press into my nether regions, i still smile, for i know, the WEEKEND IS HERE.

Tonight: Off to a screening of I Am Legend, can't bloody wait, even though i could easily hit Will Smith in the face with a shovel on most occasions.

Saturday: Off shopping for a Christmas tree and decorations for as cheap as possible then lunch with a friend before going out in Picadilly Circus in the evening for drinking of unnatural proportions.

Sunday: Sitting very still watching Christmas films trying not to vomit i should imagine. (NB: Vomit from the alchohol, not the festive cheer)

Gonna go watch The Sun's Burial after I finish my dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to stop being a shut-in for a day and go hang out with some friends, who will probably try and get me drunk. I'm going to try and drink without getting drunk. We'll see who wins.