Which character do you think you are?

Tools    

Out of every movie you've seen. Which character strikes at your very core.

For me... despite my name... Davy Jones. So heart-breaking.... to hear the locket tune, and then to hear the version of it he plays on the organ... just makes me want to cry. I feel his pain, since his pain is mine as well at this point in time

So who are YOU?

~Gabriel~

Welcome to the human race...
Harold Parker Chasen in Harold and Maude (1971)

Dante Hicks in Clerks (1994)

And, to some extent...

Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver (1976)

That's all I can think of for now.

Ellen Ripley from Alien/s

Sarah Conner from The Terminator

Kyung-jin Yeo from Windstruck

I wish....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Certifiably troglodytic.
Ask my wife.... (when I don't pick up after my Neanderthal self)? Then.....

Ask me......Roy Neary....incessantly inquisitive and arrested with boyish wonder at the greater mysteries of the universe that are revealed to him.

Beware The Probe!
Tough one.
Don't know if it would still apply today but I remember when I first saw True Romance i really related to Christian Slater's character, Clarence Worley.
Even his girlfriend, Alabama had some similarities to the girl I was seeing at the time.

Also, even though the movie hasn't been released yet and I haven't seen it I have a strong feeling I'm gonna be able to relate to at least one of the characters in Fanboys.

The force is strong with this hunch...

Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing. After a few divorces, I swore I'd never get married again. But then a special lady came along and inspired me to try it one more time--the triumph of hope over experience! Having like Benedick boasted to my friends that I'd never again dive headfirst into the murky waters of matrimony, I then like Benedick had to explain to them that I was not the same man who made those hasty judgements, having been transformed into a different person by the lady's love. We've been together nearly 20 years now, so it seems to be working.

Lost in never never land
I'm probably most like John Barrie from Finding Neverland.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

The Dude from The Big Lebowski

I'm pretty care free

Garth Algar from Wayne's World

I'm a dork who plays drums

Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I've been known to play hooky.... a lot. Senior year of HS i pretty much didn't go to school on mondays.

Also, even though the movie hasn't been released yet and I haven't seen it I have a strong feeling I'm gonna be able to relate to at least one of the characters in Fanboys.

The force is strong with this hunch...
i hear ya! can't wait for that movie

Certifiably troglodytic.
This about sums it up if you'll pardon my pun:

Exquisite, Toose....I'd bet, though, if you cubed Goldblum instead of squaring him, you might actually get the divil to begin with.....

I like so lovable characters.They have affection towards their family members,neighbors etc.They will do anything in favour of them.

I hope you know I was on the phone giving someone hell when I saw this and totally lost it.... some telemarketer probably thinks they called an escapee from a mental institution ....

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Barry Egan from Punch Drunk Love....Sensitive, neurotic, inept and very bad tempered when pushed
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	punchdr2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	5964  

Put me in your pocket...

Ooooh Toosie~~

I'm very curiooose....just what part of Fred Flinstone are you? His feet? His love of food? His nature? His bowling skills? His bellow for Wilma? What?~~

I was wondering if anyone was going to ask why

I'm the bellowing self righteous blowhard who's inevitably on his knee with an apology, just like Fred. Cue the violins.

The more important question (to me) is; are you gonna answer the question too?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Easy.

You did say 'think', right?

Edit - It's Ricky Roma, for all those non Little Shouty Al loving MoFos who think I just sit around all day shouting "Great Ass!!!"

Obviously, I do that too...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ok yet again i am prolly going to be kicked off here for my answer... sandy from grease. i am a good girl dying to do something wild(my tattoos don't count) and dotory who tries to see the good in everything despite a witch chashing her and scrooge because i dont have the xmas spirit yet(if he gets to come home it'll will change)

You missed one!! Forgot about this guy hehehe...

(+8)/5(8*2+1) = For being Obsessed with something