Who's your favorite stupid character

Tools    

the kid that blew his brains off in planet terror. he's my favorite because he's stupid of course, but most movies that show kids that are retarded as hell and they survive longer than older people who have guns and aren't stupid. and most movies, they always show kids who never used a gun before start popping like 10 dudes and killing them without missing. but in the movie planet terror, it showed the most realistic part of a kid ever. and his mother gave him a gun and he blew his brains off, that was classic.

It has to be De pp as Captain Jack Sparrow - it doesn't even need an explanation! Even if you don't like the film you gotta admit he is awesome when i first watched it i didn't even realize it was De pp!!

It has to be De pp as Captain Jack Sparrow - it doesn't even need an explanation! Even if you don't like the film you gotta admit he is awesome when i first watched it i didn't even realize it was De pp!!

I agree... Depp was awesome... but Captain Jack Sparrow was far from stupid....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i think mine would be sponge bob idiot pants

The stupid family from the movie the stupids

The Dynamic Stupid Duo, Spongebob and Patrick.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
my vote would definitely go to the guys of dumb and dumber. what can i say? the movie's title says it all...
also i like phoebe and joey of friends.
oooh..and who would ever forget the lovable mr.bean??? hehehe..

of course joey from friends. i love him!

+ MR.BEAN but they are funny..

It's Mr. Bean he had the most unpredictable face on earth hahaha

for me, it's Mr.Bean. i like his stupidness.

for me, it's Mr.Bean. i like his stupidness.
Hehehe, I think everyone agrees, When it comes to stupidity he's on top of the list...

both characters from Dumb & Dumber. Lloyd, and...I forget the other name.