What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think the middle picture is from a movie called "Break Up", or "Breaking Up", or something like that. It starred Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.

I don't recognize the other two pictures.

That's Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Richard Benjamin in Deconstructing Harry, The Break-Up, and the final scene of Barton Fink. Making the answer...
Judy Davis

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The first shot you posted isn't showing here, don't recognize the second shot, but the third shot with William Hurt and Charlie Korsmo is from The Doctor, so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Christine Lahti?

The first shot you posted isn't showing here, don't recognize the second shot, but the third shot with William Hurt and Charlie Korsmo is from The Doctor, so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Christine Lahti?

The busted image link was for this pic of Pacino at the end of ...And Justice for All and the middle pic is a young Ray Winstone in Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains.

You went out of turn but yours are Hal Holbrook in Wild in the Streets, Sarah Miles as Ryan's Daughter, and Ricky Dreyfuss in Mad Dog Time making the answer...
Christopher Jones

NOT an open floor

Jeff Goldblum final photo. That’s all I got.