Transformers 2

Tools    

Well the new transformers movie just started up. I liked the first one even though it was a little long. Hopefully the 2nd pulled off what the first did. What are your views on this.

A system of cells interlinked
Thread moved to proper location-

Still very little accurate info for this film. Bay has gone on record saying the studio has released several false rumors/leaks about the content of the film, in order to throw off the internet rumor mill.

That said, the film is indeed in production. Let's hope they raise the level of quality on this one, as I was pretty underwhelmed at the first...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
DreamWorks/Paramount has confirmed that the full title for Michael Bay's sequel will be Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

The movie began shooting on June 2nd in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. While details of the movie's plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is scheduled for a June 26, 2009 release.
Source

That title is obviously bulls**t, No offense. Anyway, I think the first was WAAAYYY too long considering that it wasn't a real plot-driven movie. I just don't know what more a sequel would do, maybe add some more characters or better CGI.

...uh the post is up there...

A system of cells interlinked
Better CGI? Now, I was no fan of the first film, but, the CGI was clearly top notch. You could see the little gears in the Autobots joints turning and clicking when they transformed. The last thing this franchise needs is more money and time dumped into the effects; it's about the only thing the first one got right. Maybe they should try writing an actual screenplay this time.

I never thought it was bad, I was just saying what could be different. I agree, they should actually write a real script, and not string together clunky plot devices.

That title is obviously bulls**t, No offense.
May I ask why?

Here are all the pictures I saved and re-uploaded

(sorry for triple post, but for some reason the rest of the pictures won't show when I editted them in)

The girl assigned to play the lead (which I think is more then rumour but Im not a 100% sure due to the early morning and lazyness to pick up the paper and check) is a blonde female soapy star from Australia and she is GORGEOUS! Isabel Lucas, I have no idea what her talent is beyond the physical but should still be interesting. I loved Transformers action but a more plot driven movie would be greatly apprechiated...keep that in mind producer's. Naisy knows what he wants.

Really? I can't wait

Still cant understand what so many people saw in the first one. Gotta be one of the weirdest combinations of camp and parody standing alongside 'straight' drama I've ever seen in a mainstream movie. A CGI mess.

Not holding my breath on this one.

The first was a good popcorn flick. I wish it had more of a story also but, take for what is was, a fun film. I'll see the second.

Movie Forums Extra
wow

I'd like to see them convert the animated movie into a live action.

Rodimus Prime all the way (Ryan Reynolds should voice)