Transformers 2

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Thebest - More importantly, how they would treat Unicron?

How can you possibly top Orson Welles when it comes to Unicron's voice talent?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
They dropped the "2" in their name:

While it was previously "announced" as "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen," Superhero Hype! has learned that DreamWorks/Paramount has opted to make it Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen instead.

In related news,
Jalopnik has posted spy photos of the new Bumblebee (the 2010 Chevy Camaro Z28) as well as an unknown Corvette concept.

Filming is currently taking place at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia for a June 26, 2009 release.

The Michael Bay-directed film stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson.
Source

Revenge is coming....2009

from Comingsoon.net:

It's on display at Hasbro Headquarters in Rhode Island.

You've probably seen lots of set
photos and videos around the web from the filming for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Princeton, but why are they there? Director Michael Bay told New Jersey's The Times:

The university angle to the plot "is all about Sam growing up and going to college ... a teenager growing into a man," Bay said.

Bay, who said the Princeton campus reminds him of his alma mater, Wesleyan University, said he decided to put Princeton in the movie (though it won't be called Princeton) because the campus is so beautiful.

"I just love the look of the university," he said.

Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel gave
Empire Online a cryptic clue:

"I guess who he’s working with is probably the biggest change," said Duhamel, before adding once more, presumably for emphasis. "Who he's working with."

Are the rumors about "The Fallen" in the movie's subtitle true? Will the Autobots and Decepticons have to team-up to beat the powerful Fallen, one of the 13 original Transformers?

The first one let me know, sorta. Maybe because the memory just made the TV series feel too beautiful. I am holding myself a little bit more realistic about the second one. I hope it's good.

The first movie certainly hit most of the right spots... let's just hope that they don't make the usual mistake of trying to pack too many characters into the sequel. They always do this with superhero films - they keep piling on characters with every sequel, until you end up with the fiasco of Batman & Robin.

IRockYou- Isn't it obvious? They must combine the premier voice talents of th new milennium; Mr.T,Chuck Norris,Jack Nicholson and the ubiquitious Morgan Freeman.

Check my friend, check my pal, check my mate. (burn)

Still cant understand what so many people saw in the first one.
Shia.

Nuff said.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really loved the first film it was geat, I found the story to be good and the CGI was flawless. With the second film im really looking forward to seeing it. Ive heared people saying its not as good as the original animated film, they are both good but I love the newest film more definatly.

some early concept art: (click to enlarge)

Does Shia LaBeouf play in this one?

Does Shia LaBeouf play in this one?
Yes

about the concepts some of the drawings are from the first movie but the others are new or maybe the didn't used them in the first Transformers movie

oh god another meatwad!

i saw the first one in theatres 7 times. tis my record, i'm going for double digits for The Dark Knight. no i am not a lottery winner i get free movies cause i work dare.
I only expect more crazy action in this sequel, can't wait.

Whilst the first film wasn't a brilliant movie with too many human actors and not enough of the Transformers themselves, I liked it. Not loved, liked.
The second one from the sources I've read though has me very very nervous. Concept art looks great but possible plot scenario's are a turn off.

Leaks?

Personally I really want Wheeljack and Cliffjumper to make an appearance.

Someone needs their fill.
Unicron: You...cannot...destroy...my...sequel!

Seriously, I liked the first film, I'm thinking some of you guys are just constipated. It's a Transformers movie, nothing much to expect but a good reason to spend 2 hours in an air conditioned room with 200 other people in the middle of summer. CGI was great, action was packed, the plot wwas decent (I'm not expecting anything that great from a comic book movie), and best of all, MEGAN FOX!

Seriously, I liked the first film, I'm thinking some of you guys are just constipated. It's a Transformers movie, nothing much to expect but a good reason to spend 2 hours in an air conditioned room with 200 other people in the middle of summer. CGI was great, action was packed, the plot wwas decent (I'm not expecting anything that great from a comic book movie), and best of all, MEGAN FOX!
Well, some people actually like to watch a good story on screen, not a two-hour advertisement for GM and bad writing. Regardless of the computer graphics, the story was really bad. None of the window dressing that made this film memorable helps correct the fact that it had a story that went nowhere, an actor whose most notable lines were "No, no, no no, no," and a racist streak that ran through the robot Jazz. Sequels are hardly ever better than the originals, and this is likely no exception.

Looks like it's being filmed in Japan...

I heard that shooting will be beginning in Philadelphia soon for this flick. Can Micheal Bay get any bigger and still be better than the first?