New Diablo Cody movie!

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Release Date: TBA 2008
Studio: Fox Atomic
Director: Karyn Kusama
Screenwriter: Diablo Cody
Starring: Megan Fox, Amanda Seyfried, Johnny Simmons, Adam Brody, J.K. Simmons
Genre: Comedy, Horror, Thriller
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: When a gorgeous cheerleader is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a small Minnesota farming town, her "plain Jane" best friend must kill her, then escape from a correctional facility to go after the Satan-worshipping rock band responsible for the horrible transformation.

Trailer:
Coming Soon

I am all in Megan Fox

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Fanboy's unite!

Juno director Jason Reitman recently said that they've got "Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried getting into a fight in their underwear" for Jennifer's Body.

ShockTillYouDrop.com says that Reitman revealed even more yesterday on the Howard Stern show, saying that Fox (Transformers) will be appearing topless in a scene in which she has lured a guy into the woods with her. She'll be wearing a skirt and apparently her hair will cover some parts.

Reitman is producing the horror-comedy, written by Juno scribe Diablo Cody. In the film, directed by Karyn Kusama, a gorgeous cheerleader (Fox) is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a small Minnesota farming town.

Fox Atomic has not set a release date for the film yet.

Someone needs their fill.
I think she originally wanted this plot choice in Juno, but it would've involved a more underhandedness that Rosemary's Baby. Pregnant with a Demon.

Satan Worshiping Rock Band! Diablo's got my vote!

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
The plot of this next movie makes it sound like Diablo Cody was a one-hit wonder and an accidental one at that.

And even while I liked Juno, I've found myself less and less impressed by it when I think back about it. A lot of the dialog and "quirkiness" is annoying and the soundtrack is that from hell. A hell not of flames, but of tone-deaf teenagers with trite lyrics.

Still like the movie, but I've noticed a lot more of it's flaws in hindsight.

Someone needs their fill.
The dialogue didn't disapoint me so much, just a pretentious notion that nobody knew what Juno was saying in the film. But don't 'dis the sound track. Folksy and slightly electric always get me.

If her next movie is even half as good and JUNO then I will be buying that one too.

agreed Juno rocked!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Welcome to the human race...
I have to admit I like the sounds of this movie a lot more than I ever liked Juno...

I have to admit I like the sounds of this movie a lot more than I ever liked Juno...
what do you mean? you did not like JUNO that much? maybe you need to see it again. I liked it better the second time around.

Lost in never never land
I agree, this is sounds like it is just up my alley as a sort of B Horredy type of film that should have some pseudo scary parts but will also be funny.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

what do you mean? you did not like JUNO that much? maybe you need to see it again. I liked it better the second time around.
I should hope it's better the second time around. Or else that's three hours I've wasted on it.

I haven't seen Juno yet, am viewing it this weekend. I can say having read Cody's articles in EW I am not all that impressed with her as a person. Doesn't mean she's not a good movie maker just don't see what makes her so awesome.

I should hope it's better the second time around. Or else that's three hours I've wasted on it.
oh I have done that plenty of time, sit through a movie a second time and it sucks even more. But i promise with JUNO this is not the case.

oh I have done that plenty of time, sit through a movie a second time and it sucks even more. But i promise with JUNO this is not the case.
Ok, then. Just can't do it any time soon because by my estimates Juno doesn't come out on DVD here for at least a month or two.

Ok, then. Just can't do it any time soon because by my estimates Juno doesn't come out on DVD here for at least a month or two.
where are you from? i bet you could order in online form America.

From the creators of Juno, Megan Fox stars in this comedy film also starring Adam Brody, Amanda Seyfried, and J.K. Simmons.

PLOT:
The film follows Jennifer, a cheerleader possessed by a demon who begins feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town. It is then up to her "plain Jane" best friend Needy to kill Jennifer, escape from a correctional facility and go after lead singer Nikolai and his Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.

The film will be released in 2009.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I all I can see in this poster is Rocky Horror.

Suspect's Reviews