THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

I can't wait to see the Dark Knight, this movie looks like it will be amazing. Batman Begins is the best comic movie that has been made so far.

You're a Genius all the time
The trailer's really bad. And while I know that means nothing and that Nolan probably made another really enjoyable flick, a better trailer would have made me all the more excited for this thing.

The trailer's really bad. And while I know that means nothing and that Nolan probably made another really enjoyable flick, a better trailer would have made me all the more excited for this thing.
Why so serious?

As what mark f says it's still to early.

For me, Heath Ledger is the perfect choice for the role of Joker. Just look how he grins - very nasty and wicked! That's how I like Joker to be. Just the mere sight of Ledger with that makeup on and grimace all over his face is a sight to behold.

For me, Heath Ledger is the perfect choice for the role of Joker. Just look how he grins - very nasty and wicked! That's how I like Joker to be. Just the mere sight of Ledger with that makeup on and grimace all over his face is a sight to behold.
I also like Heath Ledger as the Joker. I'm sure that his character will surely be played well by Heath...

Bad????? You on crack or something?
Maybe he's referring to the 6 minutes bootleg clip of the Dark Knight

Damn those legboots! You think people would just wait till the entire pants was ready but no! Some people are just too impatient for laderhosen

News that's what they provide be the first then you'll be the one standing on the right spot.

I am trying to find that Joker Empire cover pic without all the words but no luck. I love that pic.
Rest In Peace Heath Ledger

You so rock!!
That's it. Although your is alot darker, you don't see as much of his face, but thanks none the less.

Man I am looking forward to this movie. At first I was afraid Ledger wouldn't be any good for Joker but seeing what I have I think he is gonna end up doing great. I was so shocked with his death. IT's just sad. God bless him and his family.
Do you think the movie will be pushed back? Some say that it may due to letting everyone including actors grieve before having to promote it and act like nothings wrong. I can see that happening but July is still a way off, so I'm not so sure they would hold it off. I f they chose to bring Joker back for more and Ledger does an excellant job, it will be big shoes to fill.
Thank you for that pic, I couldn't find it anywhere.

bad news,, Heath Ledger found dead in his apartment.

Someone needs their fill.
They'll just find someone else to play Joker if need be, they already have Maggie Gyllenhaal playing Rachel Dawes replacing Katie Holmes.

Or better don't make another sequel including the Joker.

They'll just find someone else to play Joker if need be, they already have Maggie Gyllenhaal playing Rachel Dawes replacing Katie Holmes.
The movie is already done it's now in post production stage-CGI ,editing and other stuff that need to be done