THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

Someone needs their fill.
I havnt been paying close enough attention, but i was under impression that the Scarecrow was already confirmed for The Dark Knight. Not true?
According to IMDB he's only rumoured to appear in The Dark Knight, but Batman Begin's left with the impression that Scarecrow would in fact appear in the new one considering his dramatic exit.

I think it would be exceedingly difficult to have more than three villians simultaneously within a film, let alone have time for Harvey Dent to develop into the future Two Face. I don't think it's necessary to have Scarecrow within the film.

"There's no place to put a bomb these days."

I just know they're coming to kill me.
My prediction is that Scarecrow may make an entrance in this one, but will mostly lay off until a 3rd movie, where I can see in that one Harvey Dent making his transformation into Two-Face, giving us a 4th film.

thanks for the great pics jrs! I love Gary Oldman as Gordon. It's great not to see him playing some villainous weirdo!

I can't wait for The Dark Knight!

thanks for the great pics jrs!
Yes thanks

I love Gary Oldman as Gordon. It's great not to see him playing some villainous weirdo!
I can't wait for The Dark Knight!
Me too

According to SuperHerohype the trailer for The Dark Knight will hit us July 27th. It will be in front of the Simpsons Movie. Good incentive for folks to go see the Simpsons movie! As soon as its released look for it on MoFo for your viewing pleasure.

The Dark Night will be the greatest Batman ever. I agree with nebbit about Gary Oldman. I hope his role is expanded a bit for this one. I could watch Gary Oldman sit in a chair and knit for 2 hours!

I thought Gary Oldman was great in Begins and that he got a decent amount of screentime. I'm not sure, but doesn't he have the most scenes after Christian Bale? Or is it Katie Holmes? I'm sure it's Gary Oldman. I think he should have gotten 2nd billing for Begins not Michael Caine.

BANNED (PLANT)
Can't wait for this, love Batman & Begins was ace!

Great pictures, man! Any snippets from The Dark Knight is fine by me. Still, i'm starting to feel like i've seen a bit too much. I want to be completely surprised by this film. Nolan said that the Joker comic The Killing Joke is going to be a big influence on this film. The comic features The Joker as an unreliable narrator...could Nolan be getting up to his old tricks again with The Dark Knight? Tune in next year to find out!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I heard The Joker is responsible.

Side-Note: Weren't these pictures taken off AICN for legal reasons?

Suspect's Reviews

I heard The Joker is responsible.

Side-Note: Weren't these pictures taken off AICN for legal reasons?
He is I believe...situation takes plave in the courtroom.

As for those pics, they could have been gotten (if from AICN) before they were taken off.

Nice pictures, finally a clear one of the joker. I must say, the images of the joker wasn't exactly what i was expecting, but i guess he looks more menacing. I'm excited for this film's release.