Iron Man

Tools    

Someone needs their fill.
What's the ring of light on his chest?

A first look at the Golden Age Iron Man suit from the upcoming Favreau film. This likely won't be the main suit, but I think it's great that they've decided to include the 'ol clunker. Personally, I'm more than pleased with the result.

Is he going to look like that in the movie

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Reservoir Drought
What's the ring of light on his chest?
Tony Stark was captured in Vietnam by a warlord named Wong Chu. A booby trap actually exploded, lodging a bit of shrapnel inside Stark's heart. To keep his heart from failing, Tony built a pacemaker of sorts, and incorporated it into the suit (the first of which also allowed him to escape Wong Chu). So the glowing blue thing is that pacemaker, and the suit he's forging is the Mark I he'll use to escape.

Not all of it. He'll adopt the more classic red and gold for most of the film, I imagine. Early designs leaned closely to the current Adi Granov design.

In fact, here's the teaser poster. Not much difference.

The first two designs shown here were early rejected concept models for this film.

Beware The Probe!
Not all of it. He'll adopt the more classic red and gold for most of the film, I imagine. Early designs leaned closely to the current Adi Granov design.

In fact, here's the teaser poster. Not much difference.

The first two designs shown here were early rejected concept models for this film.
Iron Man has always used a wide array of different costumes for different situations.
The Tin-man grey one just happens to be his prototype.

Check out the Iron Man's Armory for a look at what he's packing.

Someone needs their fill.
Well, now that the costume is getting recognition, I find myself wanting to see earlier concepts of the Iron Man costume in the film. Similar to how in the first Spiderman Film, good 'ol Spidy was going through the various illustrations.

In the Beginning...
Well, now that the costume is getting recognition, I find myself wanting to see earlier concepts of the Iron Man costume in the film. Similar to how in the first Spiderman Film, good 'ol Spidy was going through the various illustrations.
The first two shown here are rejected Iron Man suit concepts for the upcoming film.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm glad they are incorporating the pacemaker into this film. My hopes are slowly rising.

Suspect's Reviews

Beware The Probe!
An image of the final design for the red-and-gold suit from an Entertainment Weekly article:

::angels sing::
That looks freakin awesome.
A whole year away though huh?
I think it'll be worth the wait.

I notice they call it the Mark III suit.
I'm assuming the grey tin can is the Mark I so I wonder what the Mark II is.
I'm thinking it'll be the old school Iron man we all grew up with...

Or the War Machine armor...

Iron Man is bad ass but I think Predator would kick his ass.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

He looks so shiny and pretty. I want to see the movie on that basis alone.

Robert Downey Jr. is a great actor and he should be very good in this role.

"The first two designs shown here were early rejected concept models for this film."

Thank god they were rejected - he would have looked like a power ranger!

BANNED
hey guys who be the iron man? on the up comin movie's?

Beware The Probe!
New Iron Man photo...

Testing out the repulsor beams on his gauntlets...?
Niiiiiice.....

Dammit, I wanna see this movie NOW!!!!!