I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Exciting news.

My wife is pregnant.

She just dropped the news on me today with chocolate chip pancakes that spelled out DAD. We haven't told anyone yet, we want to wait the 3 months first, but I feel like no one here will spoil the news to people I know

I can't even imagine how my life is about to change. It's scary, exciting and nerve-wracking all at once. When I first joined Mofo I just started dating my wife. It had been probably 4-5 months. Now more than a decade later we are married and expecting our first child.

I better get my movie watching and Mofo fighting in now, who knows how much time I'll have once the little one has arrived.

As of right now there are no plans to find out the sex of the baby beforehand. She wants it to be a surprise. We've talked about some names for either outcome and will post pictures of course once the baby has arrived.

I just had to tell someone (dozens of people I guess).

Goodnight Mofos.

Suspect's Reviews

Congrats Suspect. Absolutely nothing like it, I promise. Keep that DVR full and you will get plenty of movies in between 12 and 6AM.

Very cool! Suspect! Your life will change....and all for the better!(but you're not getting any sleep for the next couple years)...

Congratulations, I wish you guys the very best

....... Give me a break. If you can tell strangers on the internet this news, you can tell your family and friends in real life. Lord. Congratulations, but Lord.

Wow! Congratulations, Matt. That's fantastic. You guys talking about possible names yet?

It's so weird (good weird) remembering your making offhand references to your girlfriend forever ago, then announcing the engagement, then posting wedding photos...and now this. Life is nuts.

Master of My Domain
Congrats TUS! Can I be Uncle Swan?
Yes, but only if I'm Godfather.

Congrats Suspect.

Congratulations, UsualSuspect!

Fatherhood is amazing! Enjoy the adventure
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
....... Give me a break. If you can tell strangers on the internet this news, you can tell your family and friends in real life. Lord. Congratulations, but Lord.
Yeah, we're waiting the 3 months.

Her sister got pregnant with their second child, told everyone, people all bought gifts and what not and then she had a miscarriage, which is very common in the early stages of pregnancy. So instead of dealing with all that we're waiting until after the first trimester where the chances of a miscarriage significantly drop.

Well no drinking or smoking for her, so that means you too unless you want her hating you Seriously though Im really thrilled to see a married couple have a child. Its such a rarity nowadays since the "baby daddys" came about.