What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I blasted Kanye West after he made an ass out of himself ruining Taylor Swifts award moment. Then I actually listened to both of their music, and found he had some great tunes and she was average sounding studio made crap. Live and learn,...

but he still made an ass out of himself....

&feature=&p=29C145164E27E57A&index=0&playnext=1

Even on her best papparazzi day Britney Spears couldnt hold Christina Aguileras jock...uh, yeah...

A system of cells interlinked
Hans Zimmer - Time

2 entirely different Moby songs, and both equally incredible.

To dance to -

To touch you -

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
So i had the jukebox set to Allmusic and Shuffle.

makes for some interesting pockets thats for sure. Perhaps the only time in history the following was heard back to back. QueensRyche, Hall and Oates, The Romantics, Roger Whittaker, Danko Jones.

The Roots - "How I Got Over"
That was really great. Felt familiar in the same way that Tarantino dialogue feels familiar.

===

Vocals sound uncannily like Lennon. The melody also strikes me as Beatles-esque.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Assembly - Never Never

Come back Feargal! One of pop's great voices has been a Suit for far too long.

Great album...

&feature=related