The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Hmmm, trying to think what a guy has to do around here to get a drink of milk.

You ready? You look ready.

Acting like a fool. Typical Monday
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Visiting a hindu temple after a long time. Along with relatives. At the Hare Krishna temple at Pune in my country.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello everyone!

What a little doll. That smile could light up a room. Congrats @Sedai (and family) And Happy 'half ' Birthday, Stella!

Hello everyone!

Samara just isn't as scary in this new version of The Ring. Also, why have her coming out of a doorway rather than the TV? Just doesn't make any sense.

A system of cells interlinked
Samara just isn't as scary in this new version of The Ring. Also, why have her coming out of a doorway rather than the TV? Just doesn't make any sense.
Why you!!!!

*Shakes Fist*

Just to point out that a 'half-birthday' is actually called a 'birt'. As you were. Ciao for niao.

Ruairí is usually a happy baby, so its funny seeing him look grumpy.
I'd say that was more 'murderous' than 'grumpy' - did you steal his rusk by any chance??
Anyway, deffo keep him away from knives and sharp objects for a day or two lol

John - I like the simplicity of it.

I have a storage unit - $326.00 / month and they raise the price every 6 months (for nothing - I get no additional services and it doesn't cost them any more for my stuff to sit there than it did before the last price hike - they tell me it's the going rate for "real estate"). It's a total money pit. But where else can I put a house-worth's of furniture?