Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I watched the trailer and it looks like a movie I would enjoy. Please let me know if you liked it.

The Army of Shadows (1969)

Bought this on DVD last week. It's described by many as Melville's masterpiece...

Chaney was a master at what he did, acting and makeup-wise. One of the great actors of the silent era.

Mark, please tell me Trash Jumpers will get a low rating in your tab.
It's one of Korine's better movies IMO. Whilst it is a ridiculous concept, like most of his earlier films, it actually has quite a lot of heart and I ended up feeling something for these bizarre human beings.

I watched the trailer and it looks like a movie I would enjoy. Please let me know if you liked it.
I gave it
+. It has lots of flaws but Khoo is pretty good at getting the most out of obviously limited budgets and what appear to be mostly amateur casts. There isn't really anything about it that I would call great but it does really well at creating a very unusual but likeable central character and by the end I was really hoping he would "redeem" himself.

Have you seen any other movies of Khoo's? This was my third and I think he has a big future - Be With Me in particular was a masterpiece.

I'm still hoping to get back into the reviewing as well. I'll perhaps review Memento if I get a chance.

Hope you've all missed me.