Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Recently just moved into a new house. My sister bought a house and she got an old tv in the living room right now. Well I have all my dvds up here and we don't have cable. So she hooked up her old DVD player to it and picked a movie from my collection. Happen to be Spider-Man, the first Tobey McGuire movie.

I had not re-visited it in a long time. It was just kind of on while I was doing something else. But damn, it is not a good movie. I don't remember it being that cartoonish. It completely soured for me. Does not hold up well after the Batmans and Marvel movies. Just yuck.

On a cool note there is a Oscar-Winning actress cameo in the movie, well it wasn't a cameo at the time because she was not established yet. But I thought it was funny, didn't realize it. It's at the wrestling match towards the beginning. Pat yourself on the back if you know.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

On a cool note there is a Oscar-Winning actress cameo in the movie, well it wasn't a cameo at the time because she was not established yet. But I thought it was funny, didn't realize it. It's at the wrestling match towards the beginning. Pat yourself on the back if you know.
Macho Man actually plays the wrestler in the first Spiderman.

"I've got you for three minutes, three minutes of PLAYTIME!"

Lord High Filmquisitor

Later tonight I'll be checking out The Imitation Game, which looks pretty excellent.

On my way to the screening of Birdman (2014). One of my most anticipated films of last year, and now I'm finally able to see it!

Review will also be up in my Cinema Reviews Thread some time before the end of the month, together with a review of Whiplash (2014) as well! #StayingBusy

Force Majeure 2014 (Swedish: Turist)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

After the audio failed yesterday but knowing it was an easy fix, I'm finally ready for this

For the Horror HoF

Currently watching this:

I haven't posted much recently - been busy with uni work and other stuff - but hopefully I'll post a bit more frequently on here from now on.