4K UHD titles

Tools    

I still love physical media and prefer to only buy 4K, since it's the best format available right now. And honestly, it's not as slow as expected. Many old releases are getting remastered and released rather rapidly...

A Clockwork Orange I don't even own on BD, so I'll be getting the 4K some day. 2001: A Space Odyssey is absolutely stunning on the format. So is something like Carpenter's The Thing. Beautiful.

I still love physical media and prefer to only buy 4K, since it's the best format available right now. And honestly, it's not as slow as expected. Many old releases are getting remastered and released rather rapidly...

A Clockwork Orange I don't even own on BD, so I'll be getting the 4K some day. 2001: A Space Odyssey is absolutely stunning on the format. So is something like Carpenter's The Thing. Beautiful.
I only own a handful of discs at the moment (got plenty on digital file format but they're not quite the same quality), but it's brilliant to see old catalogue titles getting 4k releases. They look so stunning on a large 4K TV.

I need to buy Kurosawa's 'Ran' on 4K. And I'm hoping a few more of his are released on the format.

I only own a handful of discs at the moment (got plenty on digital file format but they're not quite the same quality), but it's brilliant to see old catalogue titles getting 4k releases. They look so stunning on a large 4K TV.

I need to buy Kurosawa's 'Ran' on 4K. And I'm hoping a few more of his are released on the format.
I've collected quite a few now. I think I actually own around 50-60 now. I haven't bought one in quite a while though.

But there's so many being released just now. So I'm probably gonna buy a couple before the year is over.

And nah, digital is just not up to par. One thing is the video, but the other and bigger thing is the awful compressed sound... it just doesn't come close to an uncompressed Atmos or DTS:X track.

A Clockwork Orange in 4K is stunning. Colours really pop out and the detail is really quite remarkable. Really good transfer. I only went for the regular disc but the 50th Anniversary collectors edition looks beautiful:

A Clockwork Orange in 4K is stunning. Colours really pop out and the detail is really quite remarkable. Really good transfer. I only went for the regular disc but the 50th Anniversary collectors edition looks beautiful:

did u know a pop vinyl of alex from clockwork orange is one of the expensive rare pop vinyls worth trending value $18,526 on funko app

did u know a pop vinyl of alex from clockwork orange is one of the expensive rare pop vinyls worth trending value $18,526 on funko app
That's crazy. I've never understood those pop character figurine things. I get that collecting things are personal and have value. But what the hell? A Friend of mine has a shelve full of them and they look absolutely hideous.

It looks a bit like this:

His room looks like a three year old's bedroom. He's 40.

That's crazy. I've never understood those pop character figurine things. I get that collecting things are personal and have value. But what the hell? A Friend of mine has a shelve full of them and they look absolutely hideous.

i know right cause its most expensive on funko app. really u should collect them they soo cute lol. i only collect marvel pop vinyls and charmander and true blood :P. yes i would never sell mine they my special ones. omg thats soo cool i loved that shelf :O and gosh he shouldnt take them out of the box D= i kept mine in the box. i have few of them out of the box but they werent special ones lol

i know right cause its most expensive on funko app. really u should collect them they soo cute lol. i only collect marvel pop vinyls and charmander and true blood :P. yes i would never sell mine they my special ones. omg thats soo cool i loved that shelf :O and gosh he shouldnt take them out of the box D= i kept mine in the box. i have few of them out of the box but they werent special ones lol
Don't get it. Why would you want things like that taking up space in your house?

Don't get it. Why would you want things like that taking up space in your house?
cause everyone loves them and they look cool and cute and they all from movies to tv shows to sports and music their like collector items. im 35 years old and i loved collecting pop vinyls.

cause everyone loves them and they look cool and cute and they all from movies to tv shows to sports and music their like collector items. im 35 years old and i loved collecting pop vinyls.
Ah well, it takes all sorts I guess.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There are several versions of the Alex DeLarge Funko Pop. They range in price from about $30 to about $18,000 depending on the specific pop and the price guide. The most expensive one was a limited edition, glow-in-the-dark version.

I'm older than your friend, and my whole house looks like that. (Except I would never display the Back to the Future Delorean like that.)

I have some Funko Pops displayed in the box, and some are out of the box. I buy a lot of them without the boxes because I can get them much cheaper that way. They're just for Hubby and I to collect and enjoy, so we're not collecting them for the value anyway.