Name the Actress

Tools    

I think I know her, but can’t think of her name. Definitely too much face work, especially her mouth.

I think you'll be surprised when you find out who it is. She's only in her 50's but seems to be obsessed with plastic surgery.
Paz de la Huerta?

I think this is Lara Flynn Boyle from Twin Peaks. What a shame, Donna was so hot.
She's a looker alright. This is not one of her best photos. I wonder if she had some earlier botox or other lip treatment? Maybe it's her expression, but it looks as though her upper lip is rather starting to break down a little.

She's a looker alright. This is not one of her best photos. I wonder if she had some earlier botox or other lip treatment? Maybe it's her expression, but it looks as though her upper lip is rather starting to break down a little.
Indeed. An understatement, that. I agree with Stirchley that she’s somewhat overdone plastic surgery.

I think this is Lara Flynn Boyle from Twin Peaks. What a shame, Donna was so hot.
Not seen her in much, but I do recall she was once very lovely. She dated someone very famous, but too lazy to look him up.