hello

Tools    

hi, i'm a newbie (ugh, not another one)

hmm well since this is a film forum i'd best tell you a little about my fav films.

my top 3 films of all time:
pulp fiction
la confidential
heat

worst 3 films of all time:
phantom menace
unbreakable
jaws the revenge

Radioactive Spider Blood
Hey electrosphere, "What are you doing?!"

"pick up the cordless chad"
"what are you doing?"
"watching the market recap, drinking an import"
"that is correct"

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Didn't see it.
Welcome to Movie Forums. Have fun!!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
greetings, earthling! welcome to our humble abode. you have contributed to us hitting over 200 members. you kick all kinds of @ss.

Originally posted by electrosphere
worst 3 films of all time:
phantom menace
[red]unbreakable[/red]
jaws the revenge
NO! Leave my site immedietly!

Just kidding - welcome. But don't diss Unbreakable too often, or I'll edit your posts to say really, really stupid things.

MovieForums Extra
Welcome electro!

That would be really funny TWT, I should try that out as well...just kidding of course

dude! unbreakable sucked!

*spoilers*

that freaky kid was dreadful.
although he didn't act too bad, samuel l jackson's character was dreadful, but only marginally worse than bruce willis'
the whole cencept of the film was rubbish.

hey! let's play a game called who knows a film better than unbreakable that bruce willis and samual l jackson were in!

how this post will look when twt has finished with me:

unbreakable ownz me! i was an idiot for dissin unbreakable, and am gonna give twt some oreos.

LOL.

No way - the movie was great. It was a unique, 100% original concept with an eerie feeling. Acting was just fine, but it's not the acting that got me...

...it's the MIND-NUMBINGLY amazing camera-work and basic plot that sucked me in. I saw it in the theatres twice, and would gladly see it a third time.

what about the so called 'twist'? it had been so hyped that it had such a great twist at the end and it didn't, it sucked. i guess i just don't like that guys films...

I hadn't heard any hype at *all* about any twist - and it wasn't an amazing twist either. It was a good twist, a solid ending - the problem is that people were expecting The Sixth Sense all over again.

maybe i woulda liked it better if there was less hype then.

the 6th sense wasn't bad but i didn't think i was anything special, and that kid sucked, that should got rid of him, but i guess that would have a negative effect on the plot of the film.