Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Ok, now the Clippers are truly surprising me....

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Dallas was up 30-11, but gave it up. Funny how Porzingas was complaining about not getting enough time. He does NOTHING. He's like a big statue made of marshmellow. He had Reggie Jackson guarding him, and he couldn't back him down, not that he tried. Same with other smaller guys. Doesn't rebound. I wanted the Clippers to go down 3-0.

I was also hoping for a Knicks-Nets match-up, but Atlanta looks to have the upper hand. Julius Randle is now the reverse MIP, while D-Rose has been playing his guts out. Bullock has been good on both ends; Knick fans seem to like him. I'm happy for him.

The games have been ugly. Even with Doncic's step-back 3's; I wouldn't call them good shots. Oddly enough, he shied away from those until the last minute when they were down double digits. And missing so many free throws. Guys in general miss SO many layups and easy bunnies. They need to bring the lay-up lines back, instead of guys shooting from the logo... Two days ago, Ayton had an OPEN dunk - no one was in site, but he throws it out to a 3-pt shooter for another brick (in the wall).

Good win by Denver.. Lillard missed every shot he took in the 4th quarter.

Attempting to play AD looked really dumb when everyone saw him, and everyone thought his night would be cut real short. I don't really understand their roster. They didn't have shooting last year, and did nothing to help. They added an aging Gasol, an overrated Drummond, and Montrez who barely played. They got Schroeder, who can't shoot. Don't they know Lebron only has a couple of years left?

Not a huge NBA fan but this Brooklyn-Milwaukee matchup may be the most fun series of the postseason.
Rooting for the Bucks and I believe they will take it. The only thing that gives me pause is the difference in how the teams shoot free throws. Giannis is liable to miss more than the entire Nets team.

I'm surprisingly more interested in how the rest of these playoffs turn out even though the ratings for the finals will be terrible.

Rooting for the Bucks and I believe they will take it. The only thing that gives me pause is the difference in how the teams shoot free throws. Giannis is liable to miss more than the entire Nets team.
I think it comes down to defense. Would love to see Tucker start for the Bucks. Giannis on KD, Jrue on Harden and PJ on Kyrie. Everybody seems to be sleeping on the Bucks offense. They can score points and on the other end they are way better than Brooklyn. Unless Harden and KD have been playing wolf their entire career on the defensive end the Bucks have that advantage. That's why I think it could be the best series of the playoffs. Great matchup and whoever wins, likely the Champ

I knew Dallas would lose. But in Game 7, I don't see the home team losing.

Sixers-Hawks might not be a very good series, especially with no Embiid.. I want Denver to come out of the West, and think they can beat the Suns. I think the Clippers have enough talent to come out of the West, but I think they lack leadership. It's hard for a natural leader like Rondo to come in a few months ago and make such a change.

I picked the Nets to win, but sometimes I wonder if I do this as if I was hedging my bet. If my team ever makes it, I might bet against them, so that its a win-win for me. Many years ago, I spent $200 on an 8:1 odds my team would win, and I had to wait an entire year just to see if I won.. Lost in the Finals Game 7.

I'm sooooooo glad Game 7 is on Saturday at 3:30 - I hate late games. I watched the first half, and then watched "The Rifleman" until I felt sleepy, then woke up at 4:30 and saw the rest... Gonna be a long day.

I just don't want the Nets to win it all. I don't want to see the way they built their team being rewarded. Same thing but to a lesser extent-the Clips.

I just don't want the Nets to win it all. I don't want to see the way they built their team being rewarded. Same thing but to a lesser extent-the Clips.

Same... Anyone but Brooklyn.

So what did you think about the Ainge/Stevens situation? I wonder if the Celtics hire Chauncey Billups. He did start his career there after all

Same... Anyone but Brooklyn.

So what did you think about the Ainge/Stevens situation? I wonder if the Celtics hire Chauncey Billups. He did start his career there after all
There's been rumors about Ainge since his heart attack a couple of years ago. He might take a less stressful job closer to home.

It's hard to believe Stevens is done with coaching but I think he'll do great in the front office. He's a very smart guy, and he's very well liked, respected, and trusted around the league.

For the new coach, my vote is for either Billups or Juwan Howard.

There's been rumors about Ainge since his heart attack a couple of years ago. He might take a less stressful job closer to home.

It's hard to believe Stevens is done with coaching but I think he'll do great in the front office. He's a very smart guy, and he's very well liked, respected, and trusted around the league.

For the new coach, my vote is for either Billups or Juwan Howard.

Stevens is so young, I can't imagine that he'll never coach again.

I don't know if Howard would leave his alma mater, but I think CB wants to be a head coach, especially if the Clippers lost Game 7, which I doubt. He turned down the Cavs job (I think as a GM, though) but it would be a nice story, to help the team that drafted him, the place that gave him his first opportunity.

Do you see Brown possibly being traded? Both Tatum and Brown seem to need the ball in their hands to be most effective, and they seem to kinda take turns instead of playing together. From what I see, Brown doesn't the need the ball as much, and he's definitely a better defensive player than Tatum, and almost as good offensively. And then Kemba Walker is another guy who needs the ball in his hands.. I really like Pritchett -- he's feisty and competes on both ends. I think they would have been MUCH better off had they kept Rozier. They were a "team" that took the Cavs to the brink, despite being such a young team, a quarter away from The Finals. I know Theiss wasn't a flashy player, but Boston gave him away for almost nothing if I remember correctly. I wasn't big on the Evan Fournier deal, and he can bolt in a month.

Stevens is so young, I can't imagine that he'll never coach again.

I don't know if Howard would leave his alma mater, but I think CB wants to be a head coach, especially if the Clippers lost Game 7, which I doubt. He turned down the Cavs job (I think as a GM, though) but it would be a nice story, to help the team that drafted him, the place that gave him his first opportunity.

Do you see Brown possibly being traded? Both Tatum and Brown seem to need the ball in their hands to be most effective, and they seem to kinda take turns instead of playing together. From what I see, Brown doesn't the need the ball as much, and he's definitely a better defensive player than Tatum, and almost as good offensively. And then Kemba Walker is another guy who needs the ball in his hands.. I really like Pritchett -- he's feisty and competes on both ends. I think they would have been MUCH better off had they kept Rozier. They were a "team" that took the Cavs to the brink, despite being such a young team, a quarter away from The Finals. I know Theiss wasn't a flashy player, but Boston gave him away for almost nothing if I remember correctly. I wasn't big on the Evan Fournier deal, and he can bolt in a month.
I wouldn't look to trade Brown unless there was a massive offer. Him and Tatum are still just 23 and 24 and rapidly improving in all areas. Kemba is a problem. They need to move him asap. Theis is a good player but he's too small to be a starting center. Everyone on the opposing team would attack the rim without fear. Rob Williams is a beast if he can stay healthy.

Is there any doubt we have Brooklyn coming out of the East now?

Depends on the match-ups. I think the Sixers have a chance, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I have no idea who's coming out of the West.. If I had to guess, I'd guess the Suns.

The trick is not minding
Is there any doubt we have Brooklyn coming out of the East now?
They have been the favorite since they nabbed Harden. But I think they Suns might challenge them in the finals

Let the night air cool you off
If Harden comes back and the big 3 stay healthy and Griffin and Brown keep playing like they are, I don't see how anybody beats them in a 7 game series. Embiid might score 50 on them every night, but I don't see them keeping up.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My thoughts about the NBA are pretty conflicted, but I’m not young anymore, so it’s irrelevant.

The most fascinating thing to me will be the next CBA. Do any of the current league issues matter or is it just talk?