THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

A great classic! As funny as ever!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
F*kin hell, it can't be that time of year again already

We'll see though! If no one else puts themselves forward to do it, I'll consider it, but that's a big if at this stage. It's just I'll be a bit of an Eric Roberts this Christmas with all the work and projects I have to do

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
He left a few days ago. Profile pic and all. I hope he'll be back.
He deleted all contents to his posts too, or most of them. That just seems like a chore/waste.

@CiCi @CosmicRunaway You guys did a great job last year running the Mofies! Any chance you would run it again? Hopefully so.
Thank you! It's too bad all the images were put on Photobucket, and they have since changed their direct linking rules. The thread now is just a pile of broken image links.

I guess the two of us could manually fix all our posts if anyone really cared, but Topsy's not here to edit hers anyway.

F*kin hell, it can't be that time of year again already
I know right? Where did this year go?

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I know right? Where did this year go?
I know, right, Just insane!

One if the things that gets this forum rolling again for the year. It's been somewhat dull recently.
Damn it! I just got here too.

I was hoping for s strikingly beautiful archway of film discussion

One if the things that gets this forum rolling again for the year. It's been somewhat dull recently.
I noticed that too, especially since December. Maybe everybody is out Christmas/Holiday shopping? It's up to us remaining MoFos to get the party started That's why I'm really hoping we can still do out Top 100 MoFos and Mofies awards.

Damn it! I just got here too.

I was hoping for strikingly beautiful archway of film discussion
Welcome to MoFo! for strikingly beautiful archway of film discussion....

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=37050

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Swan: Found some of my old recordings (a year, or two old, I guess). Decided to upload some Boris-inspired impro:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s19MB7AiRix8

Basically just f*cking around with distorted chords.