The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Gonna have to reread that violence thread now

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think it's Yodas Des tiny to have to deal with this guy forever........

..................Still?!

Think we should probably let this CA/Des stuff die. He's banned now and even though i don't like him i'm not a fan of badmouthing/mocking someone who can't respond. I mean we all know he's reading this.
Dude its been years, years Camo! He has actually threatened Yoda yknow?! The guy simply will not leave so I say save the sympathy for the more deserving. As for comments about him, If he wants to keep trying to climb the tree of woe, then the woe he will get

Yknow why hes so obsessed? It all stems from his alcoholism. A foundation for alcoholics is a compulsive need to lie. Its strange but true, and they hate to be told what they say isnt true. He had it in for Yoda as soon as soon as he was exposed, its not because of the banning.

..................Still?!

Dude its been years, years Camo! He has actually threatened Yoda yknow?! The guy simply will not leave so I say save the sympathy for the more deserving. As for comments about him, If he wants to keep trying to climb the tree of woe, then the woe he will get

Yknow why hes so obsessed? It all stems from his alcoholism. A foundation for alcoholics is a compulsive need to lie. Its strange but true, and they hate to be told what they say isnt true. He had it in for Yoda as soon as soon as he was exposed, its not because of the banning.
I don't dispute any of this i just don't think it reflects well on us to badmouth someone who can't respond, plus if he is a narcissist then this is exactly what he wants. He already has a 25 page thread devoted to his first identity, why waste more time on him?

My biggest problem was CDB bumping four or five threads and making a new one.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
You people have no idea how long and to what extent this has been going on.

It's a fair point, @Camo. It's mitigated a little by the fact that, well, he actually looks better when he can't reply than when he does, and that's not even meant as a joke. That, and people are only bumping it when he comes back and transparently tries to do it all again.

But yeah, I'm gonna close this thread. We can still link people back to it as necessary, anyway. Not much more to say.