Happy Birthday Big Bear!

Tools    

happy birthday, man. Great to have you on the forums.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I appreciate the effort, but Big Bear has never posted, and hasn't visited in around 2 and a half months. He ain't comin' back. I usually just post "Happy Birthday" threads for regulars...but maybe this'll get his attention. I hope so!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Yeah I saw his name as having a birthday today and was like...Who is that!?

Which brings me to another question, why do people register but never post?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
Which brings me to another question, why do people register but never post?
Good question. Unfortunately we never got a real solid answer, despite this thread: Any Theories On Why Some People Just Look Instead of Post?.

One of my theories is that some people just wanna be able to check out the quizzes and the Forum Options and some of the other things that only registered users can access...but most of them, I think, signup because it seems like a place they might want to come by the next time they see a movie (or something like that). I think most of them forget about it after that, though.

i wasnt posting the happy birthday thread to get him back here, what he starts another religion or evolution thread

We had to start the Religion thread.
Too many people were arguing about Religion in the "Movie Tab"...

Yup, I made the Evolution 2 and Religion thread come to life, got tired of wading through messages about God in a thread about what movies you've watched.

yes but who ruined them? the no0bs

Actually, if you remember Tyler, he started the "God Isn't Real" thread and got a few people movin...

Of course, in doing so, he got banned. Just remember, you were a noob once too... We all were.

I'd wish memeber [sic] Snuffleupagus happy birthday today, but as I'm over thirty-years-old and technically an "adult", I can't ever seem to see him. I don't think he really exists, just an imaginary friend Big Bird and the kids have made up.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

now that i have almost 400 posts i can condescend to the no0bs.

ohh wait. Holden 1430. Silver bullet 925. Spud 2880!!! Twt 4500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWT you know how you have ranking for shouts, do it for posts, too.

You're almost in the top ten, Vinny. BTW: the post counts here don't include the Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat forum. If that were included, I'd have over 5,800 posts. Sad, isn't it?

How the hell did I get to #6?!
I guess I'm one addicted boy.

Meanwhile, yes, T. That would be sad. It is sad. You're sad.
We're all sad.

And it makes me rather happy.