new need help

Tools    

hi guys, im a newbie- can't figure out how to add a profile pic over on the left side. thanks in advance!

woah, apparently i need help on the bottom too

The pics on the side under your name are called avatars, and you can find instructions in your personal profile pages. As for other images, the webmaster here has disabled the ability to post pictures (other than avatars).

And welcome to the board!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

cool, thanks- figured it all out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
After you reach a certain number of posts you can upload your own avatar. As far as pictures are concerned, we allow image uploading, only they must have something to do with the topic at hand (ie. no image signatures).

If you need any other help let us know.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg