Spoilers, spoilers.. everywhere!!!

Tools    

Makes perfect sense, right?
What does?

Your original post. I was in no doubt that you meant the final scene, so the exchange above seems bizarre.
There’s a lot to read on this forum so I can see why it didn’t register.

Prior to watching Reservoir Dogs, if anyone had told me what was gonna happen in the final scene, the entire movie would have been ruined for me.
Good Lord, talk about confusing everyone. Apologies: I meant this movie not Pulp Fiction.

Good Lord, talk about confusing everyone. Apologies: I meant this movie not Pulp Fiction.
I’m with you. Definitely a movie you could spoil.

Which doesn't prevent them to wish they could be seeing that movie for the first time once more.

You could always take a roofie immediately after a first viewing of a film.

Victim of The Night
Seeing as this is a spoilers thread, you would think people would realise that quoting previous posts removed spoiler tags, so that whatever was originally hidden is clearly visible in the reply… (This was meant in reference to @ironpony’s post that was quoted).

I agree with @crumbsroom that it feels like a rather extreme contemporary issue that I’d argue stems partly from pervasive social media use.

To me a good review, which may not be synonymous with but occasionally will constitute simply an engaging essay, must involve deep discussion, which is impossible without going into the detail/including spoilers . This feels like going around in circles by now.
Well, I'm still kinda new to this forum and did not know that, which, by the way, is a feature someone should fix, but it's fixed now. Thanks for the head's up.

I’m with you. Definitely a movie you could spoil.
Apologies again. You & I were talking about diner scenes, but totally at cross-purposes as I meant the opening scenes in Dog & you meant the diner scenes in Pulp. Lordy, this is what happens when I rush. Let’s blame QT for putting diner scenes in two movies.

Oh hell, no way! I’m laughing out loud.
Talk about confusion.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Practical example.

I'm making a custom list (yes) about alien invasions in movies. But : Many movies are built around a mystery with "it was aliens all along" as the last minute revelation. So, the mere inclusion in a list is a spoiler. Yet some of them are among the best alien invasion movies.

What to do what to do. What to do. For instance.

I take a pretty common sense approach to spoilers. If it's the premise of the movie and it's impossible to describe the movie without it, it's fair to spoil. Otherwise, important plot developments, especially those late in the movie, should be treated as vaguely as possible. (An exception can be made for ones that already pervade the public consciousness.)

People who willingly spoil movies for themselves in advance... you do you, but I won't pretend I understand. I like to give movies all the tools at their disposal to impress me. If plot happens to be one of them, why would I kneecap it?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This is the best place for this video, I guess:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.