Captain Marvel

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.

Not an origin story, sort of.

Directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, Captain Marvel sidesteps the traditional origin-story template, and when it begins, Carol already has her powers. She’s left her earthly life behind to join an elite Kree military team called Starforce, led by Jude Law’s enigmatic commander.
https://ew.com/movies/2018/09/05/cap...nmentweekly_ew

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I like Ronin. Just talked about him this weekend. Glad to be getting moar.

I like a good alien, but we still aren't there yet. Screams guy in a rubber mask SNG.

Correction from a previous report, Ben Mendelsohn (ben men for short) is actually the Skrull at the front, Talos, not the Kree villain Yon-Rogg. There’s also a photo of him looking human so, yay, classic shape-shifting.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Are they doing the ol' CGI and make-up trick on him? Or is it Black Don't Crack?

Suspect's Reviews

I just found out Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch of GLOW worked on the script.

That’s pretty cool.

The bandage over his eye seems like it could be part of a pretty good running joke, where he keeps getting injured near his eye, and we think "THAT'S IT" and then he's fine.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hot Tub Time Machine!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm already hyped for this one. The trailer is rumored to arrive in next weeks. At first I was like "Brie Larson doesn't suit the character" because I didn't like her look as Captain Marvel in that green suit as it was in Leaked set images but now I'm in love with her. I must say she looks so beautiful. I just can't wait now.

Finally Marvel mastered the techniques to digtally de-age any one. WB should look at it and remember how they turned Superman into a Joke. They should learn from Disney and Marvel.
Nick Fury with Both Eyes. Just awesome. Samuel Sir is looking great as always.

Hmm, to be fair I don’t think Jackson looks too differently today than as he did 20 years ago. In the face, at least.

I'm slowly feeling my excite build, because this looks like the unleashing of all things cosmic I've been wanting for the past 10 years.

that black line is drivin' me nuts, but we are learning to let things go

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I'm pretty excited for this. Infinity Wars was awesome, so I can't wait for this.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I bet Fury loses his eye because someone he trusted either betrays him (possibly a Skrull) or lets him down (possibly Capt. Marvel).
Obviously a bad infection sets in from Fury being too manly to go to the Doctor. That is how he loses his eye. It is known.

Boldly going.
Obviously a bad infection sets in from Fury being too manly to go to the Doctor. That is how he loses his eye. It is known.
He says in Avengers "The last time I trusted someone, I lost my eye."
Perhaps he loses the eye, then refuses to get proper treatment and it gets infected.
The movies obviously don't follow the comic books to the letter.

To be honest it looks kind of generic to me.

WHY AM I SURPRISED