Film Makers?

Tools    

Say what again mother f**ker!
Does any one make their own movies here? Myself I'm in the middle of writing a script to what I call The Loyal Gun. It has a crapy title but hopefully it will turn out good.

"I can't help it..."
I am in the middle of writing two short scripts at the moment; Of This World (My attempt at a "spooky" type of film) and Next To Selena (a kind of Annie Hall film, but aimed more at teens).

I have made a few short films, but not since late last year; I can't wait to make my triumphant return to the world of cinema (hahaha...).
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i hope to make films one day, its what i wanna do but i have no time right now, ill get the chance 2006 when im doing film studies at university

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I make movies......... And within the next year I shall be going to film school
Which school?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Yes, I make movies. You can read about my biggest one here. I'm also, as of right now, shooting a mob film with my friends called Him, Them, and That Guy: A Film Noir.

I tried making a few movies but we won't get into detail.....

Originally Posted by dillskies88
I tried making a few movies but we won't get into detail.....
Oh, your one of those types of filmmakers. Ah, but don't be ashamed. We've all done animation before!

I refuse to include myself. I would feel ashamed to do so in this instance.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Too good, I suppose?
No. Not in comparison to those actually making movies.

But you're not far off.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
No. Not in comparison to those actually making movies.

But you're not far off.
Fair enough. I deleted that post though.

I attempted a film for my media, but its all about what the examiners will like and not what you like, i found it was was cut apart and lacked any personal input from myself.
Hopefully i'll get another chance or make another, either way.
BTW any ideas for a short film i can make for my film coursework?
I may also get to make a film when i start studying Film at University, this time with a little more expensive equipment and not using iMovie to edit (ick)
Silver Bullet, care to post a link to yourself on imdb?

Check my signature.

There's nothing much there anyway. They pretty much refuse to list my short films; it's very hard to get shorts listed, no matter how many times you submit them. It's hard to prove, for the most part, that they even exist.

I tried to get my shorts listed, but they said plaid was out of season. ba-da-bing...

Anyone want to make a short film (I mean video cause I can't afford that ish'. Unless it's a pixelvision)?

You ready? You look ready.
Well, I have made a couple of shorts for a class I took. Nothing came up to scratch though. I was kind of working on no budget what so ever. Not to mention I had to shot each film in a week. It was nothing major just some stuff that would get me some directing experience. I did learn a lot though, like some great angles and other things. When I went back and watched the first few and then the last ones. I was amazed. I went in with on experience what so ever and came out with a little bit of knowledge. I barely scratched the surfuce. But what I did do makes me crave for more.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

"I can't help it..."
I'm gonna shoot a short film next week; The Conversationalists. Can't wait!

Neutral Milk Hotel
MovieMaker and I make movies all the time we are currently working on a Mafia sort of Film Noir.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
MovieMaker and I make movies all the time we are currently working on a Mafia sort of Film Noir.
I have no idea who this person is.