Best super hero movie.

Tools    

The best super hero movie? Nearly all of them are great. they never seem to fail. My favourites include:

Batman.
Batman Returns.
Spiderman.
Superman 1 2 3 and 4.
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles 2 (Does that count ha?)

I didnt enjoy X Men as much but I'm sure that Spiderman 2 will be good. My favourite though has to be the first BATMAN movie. It had the best villian in, the joker. It was great. What do you think is the best as I am aa big fan of superhero films.

1) X2: x-men united
2) Spiderman 2
3) Spiderman
4) X-men
5) batman
6) batman returns

In the Beginning...
My pick has to Unbreakable, because it really gets down to the fundamentals of what makes up a superhero, and I love that. But The Hulk needs to be mentioned as well, because it's amazing.

Bug Planet Proximus
Tim Burtons Batman.
The Crow
Teenage Mutanat NINJA (Hero??damn you Englanders!!!) Turtles
Robocop
Is Neo a superheroe?

My Top 3 are....

1) Spider-man 2
2) X2
3) Spider-man

Spider-Man 2
X2
Superman
Batman
Batman Returns
The Crow
Donnie Darko(Donnie Darko could be a superhero he did save the world after all???)

Hey, if you guys are into super heroes you might want to know that the cast and director for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie has been announced HERE.

It has to be
Spiderman

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
1.Spiderman 2
2.Batman
3.nothing else that was good enough comes to mind

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
In this sequence (1 = the best)...

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man
3. The Mask of Zorro
4. Rulyard Kibling's The Jungle Book (not the cartoon)
5. Batman
6. Batman Returns
7. X-Men 2
8. X-men

Bug Planet Proximus
Originally Posted by Zzat
Donnie Darko(Donnie Darko could be a superhero he did save the world after all???)
booooooooo. If he can be a superhero then half of every Will Smith movie is a superhero flick.(he does save the world on multiple occasions afterall)
same with Austin Powers, Bond and most Schwarzaneggar movies

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
booooooooo. If he can be a superhero then half of every Will Smith movie is a superhero flick.(he does save the world on multiple occasions afterall)
same with Austin Powers, Bond and most Schwarzaneggar movies
Donnie is a super hero, they say so in the film, and they say so in the commentary. Clearly, a person who can imbed an axe into a solid bronze statue 15 feet off the ground has some extraordinary abilities. Will Smith did not. Still not much of a super hero film per se.

My favs in order....

Unbreakable
X2
Batman
Superman
Spiderman 2

I loved Donnie Darko, but I put it in a class all it's own.....

I think Spiderman 2 is the best so far. I just saw it. AMAZING. I really didn't expect it to be as good as it was.

EDITED: To remove SPAM

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Donnie Darko
Batman 1 and 2
The Crow
Blade

Originally Posted by Parky
Hey, if you guys are into super heroes you might want to know that the cast and director for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie has been announced HERE.
This is just another example of Hollywood redoing a classic that has already been made

I prefer the Blade movies to the SPidermans and less so to the Xmen movies. The Crow is prolly my fav comic-film superhero.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Your definition of classic must differ from mine.