"Passion" Retakes Easter Box Office

Tools    

"Passion" Retakes Easter Box Office
As expected, The Passion of the Christ saw a boost in ticket sales over the Easter weekend. As a bit of a surprise, however, this boost was enough to propel it back into the #1 spot in the country. It reigned for three consecutive weekends after its February 25th release, and now returns to the top after a three-week hiatus. ...MORE

Somehow I'm not surprised. But I think it's good that people are still wanting to see it. Of course I'm saying that, I'm a Christian, so I have to say it's a great movie don't I? Not to make fun of non Christians or anything, just so you don't take my comments the wrong way, which offen happens. But still. . .I don't know. I'm just trying to get more posts.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Of course I'm saying that, I'm a Christian, so I have to say it's a great movie don't I?
Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Are you being sarcastic or serious?
Sarcasm. I rest my case, it's so hard to pick up on sarcasm when you can't hear voice inflexion. I'll try to use less of it.

Ok, cause if you were serious than I would have freaked out. But the sad truth is that there are people who think exactly that same thing, and meant it.