Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

Sinner blows it against Djokovic....if we get a Djoker/Kyrgios final, there wont really be a good guy to cheer for haha

Sinner and Nadal were the two I wanted to see in the final. Cheering for a Nadal victory.

On the women's side, I'd like to see Halep win another one.

Fritz might be the future of American tennis in a sense. I can see him becoming a top 5 player within a year or two.

Well now thats cleared up...if only Fritz could have at least had a chance against Kyrgios

Fritz has no one to blame but himself.

Halep with a familiar performance in a Grand Slam F/SF. Her serve was terrible. Think she was broken 3 times through a double fault.

Decided to watch Tennis after a long while.
Someone needs to tell Norrie to stop picking his nose. Did it throughout the second set.

As for the tennis, Novak seems to have a hold now on the match.

Decided to watch Tennis after a long while.
Someone needs to tell Norrie to stop picking his nose. Did it throughout the second set.

As for the tennis, Novak seems to have a hold now on the match.
Thank God for that. I always root for the Djoker.

I’m a tennis fan, father is a near-pro and still plays obsessively, I got indoctrinated.

The final went as predicted...Kyrgios shows flashes of brilliance and grabs a set, then implodes in humorous fashion

Alcaraz played really well, especially for only being 19. I don't think hes quite at the level where I would expect him to make every semifinal yet, which continues to make the men's side exciting with Nadal injuries and Djokovic anti-vaxxing haha

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
I've followed the ATP Tour in depth since the autumn of 2015. There even were years when I've woken up in 5.00 AM to watch the Australian time zone part of the tour which is in January.
I equally pay attention to all tournaments: ATP 250/500/1000 + the Grand Slams.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
This week, the ATP Tour capitals are San Diego, CA and Metz, France.

Daniil Medvedev leads the group for the French tournament. Honorable participation by Stan Wawrinka here.

Dan Evans leads the group in California.