*waves*

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...

I love the old classic movies, romantic comedies and comedies, dramas and period films, some action/adventure and some anime.

I’ve looked around here a little and everyone seems really friendly.

Then you haven't looked hard enough...

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Maybe I should investigate a bit more, LordSlaytan

Or is everyone just shy around here?

Actually, we are anything but shy. Anyhoo, Welcome! Welcome to Club MoFo, Where All Your Nightmares Come True!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
*Waves Back*

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Here's another lovely lady that found a home here. It was more of a shanty until she made it a home, actually. We all love you Annie, and at least in my opinion, it wouldn't be the same here without you. Thanks for staying and lending us all some class.

Hey Annie, LordyLord needs a job, he seems to resurrecting threads, i for one is glad he found this one, i was just thinking about you haven't seen you around much, just want to say i am glad you are here, luv you girl.

I must become Caligari..!
Hey Annie, Just wanted to say you are a wonderful woman, You brighten up this place and make it a home. , I love your post and as Lordy said wa all Love you.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

What can I say to add to all these sentiments? Probably very little that would even endeavour to express what you actually deserve. I think everyone appreciates the fact that you're here letting us get to know you. Thank you for being you, sweet thang.

Annie:

An amazing Mofo but more importantly an amazing human being, kind, loverly, polite and all round fantastical. Its been a pleasure and a damn fine honour having you around, you may not get many replies from myself but you certainly get my respect, understanding and my observations.....truely a wonderful person.......dont leave Annie, we need you...

I am having a nervous breakdance
It would be very silent around here without the sound of Annie's whip. She takes care of us all in her own little way...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

there's a frog in my snake oil
You can see how the site lacked Annie-skills b4. No one did any friendly questioning when she came thru the door!

But i've been watching and learning, so i'll give it a go, even if Annie's a newbie no more....

Annie, i hope you don't mind if i ask you some questions:

-What was the last movie you watched?
-Did it involve any animated animals (or even some fairly relaxed ones?)
-Do you have kids? (i know you do, i'm just trying to recreate that early-inquisitiveness stage. Bear with me ). And if so, would you pay me to spank them when their naughty? (i'm available all week, you'll just have to post them to england)
-Beaches or mountains?
-How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (i've always wanted to know the answer to this one )

I See You When You're Sleeping
Ah, Aniko what can I say?
I send you my love love but you keep me at bay.
When I'm dead and and gone I'll remember you so.
I bet you have the most grooviest toe.

.........I came upon this thread and I thought.....

Annie...........you are such a wonderful person.........much loved here and I think you are ......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

God, rubbing off on Nikki Yoda is.

Is that a BAD thing?

Now Ms. Aniko, Lovely Lady, Sainted Caretaker, Talented brushstroker, and the object of some (if not all) of our fantasies... I'm glad you're here and I'm honored to call you friend...