Disney is Involved with UFOs and Aliens

Tools    

Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities. Thanks to a few viewers who were able to roll their VCRs and capture it, we have a record of the startling quotes and statements it contained.

In light of the current, purported 'rift' between Disney and NASA over the content of Disney's new film, "Mission To Mars", I thought it pertinent to revisit those quotes.

My thanks to my colleague Michael Lindemann of CNI News for his file containing the many arresting and downright shocking statements in that Disney special...which appears now, as it did then, to have been a definite probe to measure public reaction to news of the reality of visitation and interaction with various forms of non-human intelligent life.

Remember, the quotes you are about to read were delivered by Disney CEO Michael Eisner and program narrator Robert Urich with straight, matter-of-fact, totally serious cadence and inflection.

Script excerpts from "Alien Encounters From New Tomorrowland" All quotes were spoken by host/narrator Robert Urich unless otherwise noted.

INTRO sequence, over various UFO photos and film: "This is not swamp gas. It is not a flock of birds. This is an actual spacecraft from another world, piloted by alien intelligence, one sighting from tens of thousands made over the last fifty years on virtually every continent on the globe. Intelligent life from distant galaxies is now attempting to make open contact with the human race. And tonight, we'll show you the evidence."

Michael Eisner [standing in front of what looks like a military hangar, guarded by about a dozen heavily armed troops]: "Tonight we celebrate the New Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World in Florida with a television special that's out of this world. Hello, I'm Michael Eisner, head of the Walt Disney Company. At a top secret military installation somewhere in the United States, there are those who believe that the government is hiding the remains of an alien spacecraft that mysteriously crashed to earth. With more and more scientific evidence of alien encounters and UFO sightings, the idea of creatures from another planet might not be as far-fetched as we once thought. In fact, one of you out there could have the next alien encounter. Enjoy tonight's special. I'm going to walk over and see if I can sneak a peak. (soldiers raise weapons) Maybe not!"

"Now as we approach the new millennium, mankind is in the midst of the most profound event in history -- actual contact with intelligent life from other planets. For nearly years, officials have been documenting routine alien encounters here on earth, and thousands of people have seen or experienced this alien presence. Yet many others still refuse to acknowledge the obvious evidence all around them. What is it like to be confronted by a creature whose intelligence and skill is far beyond the comprehension of mankind? Would it be enlightening? Would it be an exercise in terror? Or perhaps both?

"Why have aliens chosen to visit our small blue planet, hidden on the distant fringes of an insignificant star cluster? Well, we invited them here.

"When we return: What is attracting alien visitors to planet earth -- Extraterrestrials take aim on America's military -- a crashed saucer becomes a top-secret bombshell -- the nation's capital becomes a cosmic cross-roads -- and later, how Disney imagineers have designed a way to prepare humans for their inevitable alien encounter."

"Most alien activity on earth in this century seems to have been sparked by the single most profound technological achievement in human history. The atomic bomb did more than blow away every conventional notion of combat. It also saddled mankind with the awesome responsibility of life and death for the entire planet. But what the world didn't know in 1945 was that the atomic bomb's brilliant burst of energy would also be mankind's cosmic calling card, announcing to the universe that a technological society had evolved on a small blue planet in the backwaters of the stars...So as the world celebrated the war's end in 1945, aliens who heard man's atomic trumpet were already charting their course toward earth, responding to our open invitation.

"As early as 1947, the large alien ships began to arrive, navigated by living creatures. Their advanced physics allowed them to traverse the galaxy and pierce earth's atmosphere with amazing speed. The U.S. military immediately went on the alert against the unknown menace. Sightings were perceived as threats to the security still reeling from the edgy consciousness of war. And the sightings were taking place all across the country...

"Occasionally the tables were turned. More than one alien craft crashed and was recovered for secret U.S. military research. The most famous case took place in July of 1947 just outside the community of Roswell, New Mexico -- famous, because local officials openly admitted they had retrieved an alien ship before their commanders instructed them to keep the story confidential. What you can't explain, they reasoned, you must deny.

"This is the actual site where the Roswell saucer was discovered, along with the bodies of three extraterrestrial missionaries who didn't servive the collision. The debris and the dead were impounded and taken away for top secret study, while a classified investigative committee called the Majestic Twelve was organized by President Truman, and a government cover-up was initiated with a calculated disinformation campaign....

"But while the Pentagon refused to publicly admit aliens had arrived on earth, their top secret internal memos told a different story, even detailing the various ships and the creatures they had autopsied... "By the early 1960s, UFOs were having a chilling effect on our defense operations. Their tremendous speed often caused them to be misidentified as incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles, putting American air bases on red alert. There needed to be some way for the U.S. and the Soviets to distinguish between nuclear attack and alien visitors.

[Newsreel footage about installation of Hot Line]

Urich: "Indications are that government, military and scientific leaders will soon release nearly a half-century of official documentation of ongoing alien encounters on earth. Perhaps they feel it would be too embarrassing NOT to reveal the truth, before the truth reveals itself. But these FBI files acquired through the Freedom of Information Act outline nearly fifty years of UFO reports investigated by federal agents all across America, overwhelming evidence that something sinister is at work."

"The fact is, everyone encounters alien lifeforms each day. We've just become accustomed to ignoring the evidence. We expect the first visitors from outer space to arrive in flying saucers. But there are new scientific suggetions that the microbiotic organisms which routinely invade human bodies in the form of viral disease may have extraterrestrial connections. These minute alien life forms may very well be the advance invasion force, leading the way to test earth's environment for more complex and determined creatures....

"Every year, NASA routinely propels about two dozen astronauts into a low earth orbit aboard the space shuttle, a loud, lumbering, somewhat primitive rocket ship. But most Americans will likely explore outer space aboard crafts of alien origin. Statistics indicate a greater probability that you will experience extraterrestrial contact in the next five years than the chances that you will win a state lottery. But how do you prepare for such an extraordinary event?

"Here in the New Tomorrowland at Disney World, scientists and Disney engineers have brought to life a possible scenario that helps acclimate the public to their inevitable alien encounter.

"Welcome to the new Tomorrowland Convention Center in the Magic Kingdom, where humans can enjoy their first taste of the future as well as advanced extraterrestrial technology, and begin to understand the disturbing facets of alien intelligence...

[scenes of new ride emphasize the "extra-terror-estrial" quality of the event, as both technology and alien life forms run amok.]

[conclusion] "Planet earth has always been a laboratory for alien life forms which can drop in from space or slowly mutate into bizarre fleshy organisms at our feet. [holding a large mushroom]

Understanding the nature of these strange creatures from above, and below, is the greatest challenge of our age. We now know that our future, indeed the future of earth itself, rests in the balance of the solid and the ethereal, of common sense and the irrational, in our relationship with alien life as grotesque as a fungus, or as glorious as the heavens."

You can view the full article here:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc811.htm

Lets put a smile on that block
This is perhaps...one of the strangest threads every created on MOFO.

I am intrigued by your views Aquadias. Do you have a newsletter or magazine i could perhaps subscribe to?

I believe it. The other night I was abducted by Cinderella and taken to a planet far, far away that was inhabited by many Mickey Mouses. I was anally probed by Prince Charming, which was just what I needed, but I had to lie there asleep and pretend to be Sleeping Beauty. Did I mention that they put me in a Sleeping Beauty costume, complete with a wig and little fake silicone breasts?

After that was done, Goofy and Mulan came over to me, wearing surgeon outfits, and extracted sperm from me using a very bizarre device that looked like a heating pad, only it had one of these embroided onto it:

Next thing I knew, they had impregnated Beauty from Beauty and the Beast with my stuff, which made Beast come over and punch me right in the face! Apparently these Disney aliens are into cross breeding with different species, and their experiments with Beauty and the Beast didn't turn out so good.

A little while later, Dumbo came over to me and I noticed that this little kid who kinda resembled me, Beauty and the Mickey Mouse aliens (of all things) was riding on Dumbo's back. I thought... that has to be my kid!!!!

I turned to Cinderella's stepmother, who happened to be sitting beside me, and I told her that I wanted to take my kid back home with me. She flatly refused! She said the kid was hers and she was taking it back to her place where it would be a slave.

After I cried and cried so hard on the shoulders of Lilo and Stitch (who, by the way, are both alien experiments), I was returned home and placed in my bed by the seven dwarves, who carried my mentally exhausted body. After they all crawled out of the window, I immediately got right back up and ran outside with my camera.

I tried to take a picture of their UFO as it started to take off but unfortunately it mysteriously changed into a pumpkin, dropped to the ground, and all I got was this:

Happy Halloween.

It came out of me when I was under hypnosis. My psychiatrist let me have a transcript. In fact, I just got back from another session and I learned more...

Apparently I didn't go home right after meeting my hybrid child. Instead, I was taken into this room where I encountered Aladdin, Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan and Mr. Incredible -- ALL NAKED -- sitting around on these seats, all spaced out. Pocahontas then appeared and gave me a shot in the arm which caused me to become spaced out. I walked over to these naked Disney guys and asked them what was going on, but I quickly stopped caring once I realized how turned on I was getting.

We had an orgy in this alien waiting room. I couldn't help it - everyone looked so hot naked - even Hunchback. I later learned from Pocahontas that I was part of an experiment on human homosexuality. Apparently there were good results and Pocahontas was later given some kind of alien Nobel Peace Prize.

Lets put a smile on that block
I walked over to these naked Disney guys and asked them what was going on, but I quickly stopped caring once I realized how turned on I was getting.
You have ruined my childhood memories.

RUINED I SAY!

*Runs of crying and urinating*

I remember watching this program on TV. It was weird. I remember just sitting there thinking wtf was going on when all of a sudden I realized it was Disney. It freaked me out.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Next thing I knew, they had impregnated Beauty from Beauty and the Beast with my stuff, which made Beast come over and punch me right in the face!
that made me LOL.

How does Disney have connection with UFOs? I do believe that this came on TV, but aren't there a lot of programs that come on TV without advanced notice?

My life isn't written very well.
That Darn Cat!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

there's a frog in my snake oil
I smell Orson Welles.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I like when another company made movies about Aliens and UFOs. If you want to know what company PM me.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities.
You and Disney have a much different concept of "a major special" than I do. Quick, can anyone name the 5 cities?????

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You and Disney have a much different concept of "a major special" than I do. Quick, can anyone name the 5 cities?????
OK, Lake Tahoe, Salt Lake City, Atlantic City, Pacific Palisades, and Green Bay.