47 year old virgin seeks alike

Tools    

..no not really

hi, i'm the newbie who you will soon all be hating, as is tradition, and as you can tell from my username i have amazing imagination, and given the way i'm writing at the minute you'll be very surprised to hear that i didnt fail english

leinad = Daniel, spelled backwards

But I think I'll just call you Virgin.

47 year old virgin seeks alike?

Oh, its a joke, I get jokes.

Helloooooooooooooooo and welcome......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Hi… not sure if I should call you leinad or Daniel or Virgin or just... well... anyway, Welcome and enjoy…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

OMG that is the most original and wittiest introduction ive ever seen, thats a good one, a most gracious welcome have some happy posting, i think im going to enjoy fighting with you

Welcome home man.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."