5,000 Sexy Posts!

Tools    

5,000 Posts

Making a difference
Lol. Congrat anyways! My favourite sexy celebrity at the moment must be Salma Hayek

This is my 278th post.
I figure at the rate I'm going,
I'll most likely reach my 5,000th post by the year 2027.
That is, if Skynet hasn't completely obliterated the internet by then.
Which, at this point in time, they have already begun to severely infiltrate.

My name is The Mighty Celestial.
If you can read this post,
you are the resistance.

Congrats SC. I'm looking forward to the next 5,000.

Now, talking of sexy celebrities.. Ahem...

C'mon! You knew I was going to do it. I knew I was going to do it. Now no one's disapointed.

Welcome to the human race...
And here I am, only a single afternoon's dedicated posting away from 7,000 posts. Still, credit where credit's due - at least your posts tend to be more crazy and amusing than mine.

Congrats on the Sexy 5000!

You know I love 'ya... you've always given me a much needed smile or laugh on here and I really missed you while you were AWOL... as for my favorite Sexy moments... there are just too many to name but I've always loved your stories...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Well, you beat me... one tortoise to another...

The Sexy 5000 kind of sounds like a race too doesn't it?

Well, I for one love everything about you and MoFo is much the better for your presence here!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
My favourite sexy celebrity at the moment must be Salma Hayek
This should've fulfilled everyones useless knowledge quota for the day yesterday. Standby for today's helping.

I see your 5,000 posts and raise you by 4,000 more. I passed 9,000 about a week ago or so.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg