Jebus

Tools    

Now Gollygosh there is only room for 2 in this agreement, if you were to join in, then Markymark and I would have to draw up another agreement, I think you have left your run a little late as we are about to start, So markymark get ready the day is drawing near, I am ready, willing and able, we just have agree on a date. don't we.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by nebbit
So markymark get ready the day is drawing near, I am ready, willing and able, we just have agree on a date. don't we.
I was so caught up in making sure our agreement was settled, I forgot to agree on a date!

I have checked my calendar, and this is what we're looking at on my end (not literally ):

July: good for me
August: good for me
September: good for me
October: good for me
November: good for me
December: good for me.

If you would like me to be more specific:

Sundays: good for me
Mondays: good for me
Tuesdays: good for me
Wednesdays: good for me
Thursdays: good for me
Fridays: good for me
Saturdays: good for me.

Now, please understand, there are specific times that we'll have to work out. The entire time difference may cause a problem. I have no idea what the time difference is between Australia and California, but I'm sure there is one.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Ok now we are getting somewhere,

All of the dates you recommended are good with me, so close your eyes and point, that will be the day....... agreed.

The time thing could be a problem, but I know that we can overcome that, just look how well we work together at coming to a consensus.

Don't forget to take pictures.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Don't forget to take pictures.
Nebbit, we did agree that still photos, as well as a digicam would be allowed, did we not?

Originally Posted by Mark
Nebbit, we did agree that still photos, as well as a digicam would be allowed, did we not?
Of course I hope you haven't forgotten that I still have the last say on royalties, sorry i mean I have the last say about who sees them ,

My life isn't written very well.
Actually, I think Jebus is explained on the first or second page of this thread...I think!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
Oh yeah, here it is, on the third page:

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
You're telling me! Demian, the guy who started this, is a friend of mine who one night joined but couldn't figure out how to upload an avatar. He thought you had to post something first before you could do that, so he just crafted this pointless "Jebus" here.

Originally Posted by Mark
That's it, is it, you get me all excited, then you disappear, just because you have a family and a life away from MoFo is no excuse, it is OFF

Originally Posted by nebbit
That's it, is it, you get me all excited, then you disappear, just because you have a family and a life away from MoFo is no excuse, it is OFF
How can it be off? I'm in the middle of it right now! Why haven't you started?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Dang how did i get the "masterbation" thread instead of the word assoc one?
MASTERBATION...oh no .....is that what you think Marky Mark and I are doing

I See You When You're Sleeping
ooby do i want to be like you oo oo, I wanna talk like you, walk like you, indiana jones and the free bus pass with you, a bee be da a bing bing boogey.