*waves*

Tools    

Without a doubt, Annie is one of the most warm hearted, beautiful people I have had the pleasure to “meet”… and my life has been much richer for the experience… Annie, thank you for always being there… you are much loved my friend…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Hey Annie banny bo fanny, Everything ok? All these nice things people are saying makes me think your leaviong or something is wrong? I really hope it is not and we are all saying these wonderful things becuase we just think its time you was told how much you are loved around here. That would be the best reason for this thread.

Hope your ok Kid

A system of cells interlinked
Are we waving to Annie today?

*Bows*

A lady like this gets a bow

I think I've been beaten to the punch for virtually every possible compliment available. Damn.

I'll just state the obvious, then: I like you, they like you, we like you.

MovieForums Extra
Thanks for all the love and goodies.....you are an angel! I'd still be one with the fence if it weren't for you and Caity.......many many thanks!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Thanks for being here Annie! Looking around, I can see just about anything I would've said has already been stated. Anyway, I'll hit a few of the main points.

You are so wonderful! You make this forum a fun place to be. Always kind, willing to help, knowledgeable (you list tons of films in the Movie Tab I never would've thought of seeing otherwise)...all in all: Thank you so much for being here!!! I hope you stay for a very, very long time.

Also...

If it weren't for Annie... I'd have very few rep points! Almost all of those up there are from her you bunch of stingy bastards!

It's nice to have your words appreciated ... and I suspect she demonstrates her appreciation to the rest of you as well.

Just another reason to love her.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Usually when I see "You have one PM waiting," it's been from Annie! Probably my bestestest friend here on MoFo! Fellow mommy, fellow female, fellow savvy, smart movie-goer (well, okay, maybe just YOU).

Smoochies always and feel free to PM or email me any time. My emails have been so business-like lately that I'd love some fun chatty ones again!

Yer friend 4-evuh (ha ha ha, I'm 14 again!),
Linda

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you all~~~
You all are so very dear...thank you. No, I’m not leaving. I’ve just been down with the winter blues and haven’t had the heart to post much. Brian, with his sweetness, was trying to cheer me up by resurrecting my intro thread. You’ve all helped brighten my spirits. I truely appreciate everyone’s kindness. Thank you.~

Bri~....thank you for caring so much. You’re a dear friend with an incredible heart, and have been a blessing to me.

nebbit....your a great person whos helped MoFo become a friendlier and fun place to be. Thank you. Now, gimme a big wet one.

jrs....your a sweet guy that is very much liked and appreciated. Thank you.

Hondo....thank you Reese. You’re a bright spot around here yourself, and you're always coming up with interesting threads.

Fox....David, David, David...You’re a terrific guy and I glad you're my friend. I'm still waiting to hear about those hotties waiting for you..sweet thang.

Naisy....You're a true gentleman. I hope my son turns out with the same thoughtful and kind spirit you have.

Piddy....Peter pumpkin...thank you my impish friend....and for letting me be nosey from time to time. This place wouldn’t be the same without you. Now, off to my woodshed youngin'~

Golgot....you’ve tickled me many times with your posts. You're such a fun character.

Mini....thank you for your kind words. You always make me smile and are one funny MoFo. Never get rid of your baby avie, I just love it.

Nikki....you’re such a doll and a bright spot here. Thank you.

Toosie...your wife is so lucky to have you. You are such an interesting man. To me you’re Degas, Parrish and Steadman rolled into one fine package. I'm honored to call you my friend.

Caity....I’ve relied on your shoulders quite a bit this past year, as I’m sure many others also have. You’re such a great, warm hearted friend who’s been a blessing in my life.

blibby....thank you for being so sweet and concerned. You’ve made me smile and laugh so many times with your posts. Never change or stop shakin’ your thang.

Monkeypunch....You’re a great guy and it’s always a pleasure to see you here. Thank you for being so sweet.

Sedai....you’ve been a great addition to MoFo....and a gentleman as well. Thanks for the bow.

Yoda....Thank you...I like you too. Also, thank you for giving us all the opportunity to meet on MoFo.

birdygyrl....your welcome. I think the quiet members sometimes aren’t noticed as much. It’s always a pleasure to see you here...you’re very sweet.

Beale the Rippe....Thank you for being so sweet. You’re a great guy and I always enjoy reading your opinions about movies.

Austruck...Linderelly...my friend 4-evuh. Smoochies back atcha. Your such a great mommy and fine woman. I really miss seeing you here more often. I’ll be e-mailing you soon for advice...the puberty years have come early. I’m scaaaared~~.....help!

I love you all....Thank you all again for making my day and brightening my spirits.

Put me in your pocket...
And now for Golgot’s earlier questions....

Annie, i hope you don't mind if i ask you some questions:
Pry all you want...

-What was the last movie you watched?
Holiday (1938)

-Did it involve any animated animals (or even some fairly relaxed ones?)
No. However, I’m sure the next one I see with the kids will.

-Do you have kids? (i know you do, i'm just trying to recreate that early-inquisitiveness stage. Bear with me ). And if so, would you pay me to spank them when their naughty (i'm available all week, you'll just have to post them to england)
Yes, two. They’ve been pretty naughty lately...I would pay you to keep them busy by letting them spank you anytime you’re naughty....or anytime your posts go over two paragraphs.

-Beaches or mountains?
Both....I would get bored if I only went to one. I like variety.

-How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (i've always wanted to know the answer to this one )
That depends....
Is the woodchuck male or female?
Does it have a mate, happily single or looking around for a mate?
Big or small?
Young, middle-aged or old?
What kind of wood is it?

I need details man!

Thank you Golgot.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yes, two. They’ve been pretty naughty lately...I would pay you to keep them busy by letting them spank you anytime you’re naughty....or anytime your posts go over two paragraphs.

That's what i need! Send 'em over (although my cat won't be pleased to be retired from foot clawing duty . Not that she really works )

Both....I would get bored if I only went to one. I like variety.

Well, there's a weird sand-mountain on top of a mountain in France. It's where a lot of Euro desert-films get done. Maybe you could go there for one completely indulgent holiday? (ah, only there's no sea. Ah well, maybe they could move the "milk lake" closer? ......actually, no. Ah! The "wine lake" then! )

That depends....
Is the woodchuck male or female?
Does it have a mate, happily single or looking around for a mate?
Big or small?
Young, middle-aged or old?
What kind of wood is it?

I need details man!

Answers on each variety are almost certainly available on the net (although the balsa-wood throwing teenage woodchucks are the most studied i believe )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Answers on each variety are almost certainly available on the net (although the balsa-wood throwing teenage woodchucks are the most studied i believe )

Oh i was wondering, thanks for the clarification

sorry to hear that you are down with the winter blues, hope that you feel better soon and back to posting more...glad you aren't leaving by the way

thanks for everything aniko