Users you miss

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm slowly becoming Sexy Celebrity in making new threads...

What users who don't post anymore you miss?

I can remember two at the moment:
hapax_legomena
SnuffStuff

I loved hapax_legomena's list, sense of humour and pugnacious attitude. It was fun to see him quarrel with SnuffStuff who also had a nice taste and was a funny dude.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Caity
The Tank
Voneil
The Dominator
Justin
Pimp <~ I had too much fun with him.
Mr. Bill <~ The sweetest kid.
Addy
Planet News
Cries & Whispers
Prospero
LB Jefferies
Mrs. Darcy

Sedai and Yoda's women need to post. <~ Just sayin'!
I feel sure there are more that I got along with very well, but my brain is tired today.

I remember when Destiny hated me.
I get it. I wouldnt tout that though you getting under skin.

I cant believe Im saying this. I mean the guys posts were like chewing glass for me for at least the first year here, but I miss DexterRiley. Once all the initial hate went away between the two of us I think we both discovered how similar we are.

Added more to the fantasy leagues in participation as much as anyone. Now to those that dont know, those leagues are seeeeeerious business . It aint like the games and tabs stuff, no sir/maam. Anyway he's one of my Facebook friends, got a beautiful family, and lovin life now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I get it. I wouldnt tout that though you getting under skin.

I cant believe Im saying this. I mean the guys posts were like chewing glass for me for at least the first year here, but I miss DexterRiley. Once all the initial hate went away between the two of us I think we both discovered how similar we are.

Added more to the fantasy leagues in participation as much as anyone. Now to those that dont know, those leagues are seeeeeerious business . It aint like the games and tabs stuff, no sir/maam. Anyway he's one of my Facebook friends, got a beautiful family, and lovin life now.
Tongs, I hope all is well between me and everyone here now. I'm not a mean person by any means.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I miss Addy. He was one of my favorites when I first joined. I liked the Swedish Chef too. Others too that I can't remember right now. Oh, and Will. I really liked Will a lot.