Movie Posters with Awful or Ironic Taglines.

Tools    

On the outside looking in.
The writing was on the wall with these gems...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
"The system gave him a raw deal"

"Nobody gives him a raw deal"

Poster for Raw Deal

Reviews

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
The one for Aliens vs. Predator which laughably read "whoever wins, we lose".

Frankly, I don't see what's so wrong with these. The only one I kinda find funny is the Star Trek V one.

There's a few of these threads already, so I'll just go with the same two I usually do.

Volcano - The Coast Is Toast

Ratman - The Critter From The Shitter

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
...trained a dolphin to kill the president....must see.

Suspect's Reviews

...trained a dolphin to kill the president....must see.
That tagline plus George C. Scott can only equal win.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Frankly, I don't see what's so wrong with these. The only one I kinda find funny is the Star Trek V one.
That's the ironic one...

What's so bad about this? This actually intrigues me. I never heard of it. Patrick Swayze as a letter writing psycho killer.

What's so bad about this? This actually intrigues me. I never heard of it. Patrick Swayze as a letter writing psycho killer.

It's almost as if there's saying, "Don't watch this."

It's almost as if there's saying, "Don't watch this."
I mean, it's cheesy and looks straight-to-video, but "Don't Open The Mail" doesn't sound bad. It's like when a killer calls - like in Scream - and they say, "Don't answer the phone!"

I mean, it's cheesy and looks straight-to-video, but "Don't Open The Mail" doesn't sound bad. It's like when a killer calls - like in Scream - and they say, "Don't answer the phone!"

And they shouldn't have answered the phone...