0%
0 votes
THE PRINCESS DIARIES II: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT
11.11%
1 votes
ARTHUR 2: ON THE ROCKS
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Out of the list, as im a fan of slapstick/silly comedy I'll be the only one voting for POLICE ACADEMY IV: CITIZENS ON PATROL

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen Grown Ups 2 but I watched Grown Ups and thought it was ok, not Adam Sandlers best. But honustly he hasnt really done a film I have enjoyed since Mr Deeds. WaterBoy and Happy Gilmore is clearly his best work.

I havent seen Grown Ups 2 but I watched Grown Ups and thought it was ok, not Adam Sandlers best. But honustly he hasnt really done a film I have enjoyed since Mr Deeds. WaterBoy and Happy Gilmore is clearly his best work.
I haven't seen two either, was joking But I kind of agree, Growns Ups is stupid and pointless but I don't hate it, I don't like Waterboy though

This thread kind of highlights how poor comedy sequels tend to be though, unfortunately.

evil dead 2
rush hour 2

soon i'll watch the whole ten yards.
i hope it's as funny as the whole nine yards
Good shout on Rush Hour 2, another Jackie Chan sequel i always enjoyed when i was younger but i don't know if it would hold up now is Shanghai Knights.

From this list i'd probably pick Analyze That or Ghostbusters 2 but i didn't really enjoy any films from this list in all honesty. Another guilty pleasur of mine is Meet The Fockers.

I have to concur with some of these (Shrek 2, Evil Dead 2, etc) which I enjoyed more than the original themselves. I love Toy Story 2 as well (3 is my favorite, but I honestly can't give a straight forward answer in terms of which one I enjoy out of the first two, it's a toughie!) There's also a few I also enjoy, including The Hangover 2, and Ghostbusters 2, and Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay, but definitely not as much as the originals.

A few I'll add are Ge Him To The Greek, Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, and Rugrats In Paris, (random, I know, but hey, it came to mind, I love the Rugrats!) This Is 40, and Iron Man 2 (I know, kind of stretching it, but these films get a lot of laughs in.)