What does your DVD collection say about you?

Tools    

Have you ever, when you go round someone's house, had a look at their dvd shelf? Post your DVD collection up and analyse your own, or each other's!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have posted my collection up on here and I had some bad comments about the lack of veriety, as I like modern, horror, comedy and action movies. I have since added some classics to my collection and some foriegn movies.

Glad i'm not the only person to make judgements on people based on their DVDs, stinkers don't surprise me as much as classics in most peoples

You want to post like me?
Well, my DVD collection kinda depicts pre-MoFo Kasper and MoForized Kasper.
After I joined MoFo my collection has grown with classics like Jaws, Raging Bull and The Deer Hunter, but also cult films like Deep Blue Sea and every Kevin Smith film. I've also become aware of award winning films and bought films like the Lecter flicks, There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men. Not to mention that my knowledge of great actors have grown and I've bought flicks like Snatch, The 25th Hour and the Prophecy trilogy.
Pre-MoFo Kasper ran out and bought every Sandler flick and Danish stand-up, which was about it.

Mine says...

In the event Used Future ever gets framed for murder resulting in a list of his dvd collection falling into the hands of the media...make sure he hires a good lawyer.

My DVD collection doesn't say anything about me...not to my face, anyway. But when they think I'm sleeping I've heard hushed but distinct rumblings of a mutiny. Can't type more now: they're watching me. I love them all dearly, but I fear they view our relationship more of Master and Slaves.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
I could go into detail, but I think I'll be boring and just repeat the whole "too much time and money" line.

My collection says..

i'm a geek hoping that wizards and elves coexist in our world - where we can use wands and lightsabers in everyday battle. LOL

it also says "Ahoy!" and "Arrrrrr!"

300, Donnie Darko, The Godfathers, Batman Begins, Old Boy, The Prestige, Scarface, No Country for Old Men... and on and on

What does it say about me???

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
My DVD collection (which is quite small) is much like my movie fandom, knowledge, and the list of those I've seen: a work in progress

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
My DVD collection says that I don't like to spend my money on DVD mostly. It also says I like really odd things compared to most.