A funny thing happened.....

Tools    

on the way to the movies. Someone sent me a link to this crazy forum site all about movies, so here I am, now what?

Ok, I guess I could introduce myself.

My movie tastes are quite varied, some favorites are:

LOTR trilogy
Star Wars (all of 'em)
Army of Darkness
Braveheart
Top Secret
The Saint
Any James Bond (aside from the Roger Moore Years)
all 3 Mad Max movies (yes, even Beyond Thunderdome)
Willow
and pretty much any old Clint Eastwood spagetti western

These are in no particular order and there really are too many to list them all.

I enjoy movies for what they are, an escape from reality, albeit a brief one. I tend to shy away from films that are too "heavy" or too sappy. I'd say I'm your basic action, fantasy, sci/fi, comedy type of movie goer.

I guess that'll do for an intro. Nice to be here and can't wait to start throwing my opinion around :P

Welcome to Movie Forums.

First place you can start throwing your opinion around (if so inclined, of course), is via the Favorite Movies feature. The movies you add will show up on your posts and profile, and let everyone get to know your taste a bit better.

Up to you, though, of course. Feel free to dive in anywhere! Looking forward to seeing you around.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome.

Hi there and welcome... I like several of the movies you mentioned... particularly Braveheart....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's true you know. A single mention of Braveheart and Caity's eyes begin to well with tears as she thrusts her arms into the air and shouts "FREEDOM" from the top of her lungs.

Of course, at work, when this happens she does frequently get responses in kind from the incarcerated to the tune of "THASS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!"

Welcome!

If you stick around long enough we may alter your perception of reality but that's a whole other can of worms.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
... be careful with this guy by the way... I work with him, he's a little nutty