50 Films to see before you die

Tools    

OK. So is that good or bad?

Thanks for the interpretation.
That would be good rufnek. And no problemo.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Heh, sorry rufnek (and thanks to my Scream-themed colleague). I'd forgotten that, before I joined this site, if someone had called me a Mofo, I'd have tried to punch them.

It's funny that my conception of the word has now been flipped on its head, innit?

I don't know about 50 but one that I keep remembering I need to watch but keep forgetting about when I am looking for a movie to rent is Joe's Apartment. I have to watch that before that gloomy day.

One thing I want to watched over and over Again before I die i'ts Ice Age all Sequel...Because I want to laugh and laugh until i die so that I will not regrets my last moments in this world...

I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks 2001 a boring odyssey is overrated. Nice effects but it's like watching an aquarium with real colorfull tropical fish. Also didn't like Alien and Shawshank as much as everybody does. City of God would be my number 1 from that list.