Films that are so bad they're good!

Tools    

We've all seen them, The film's that are so bad they are worth watching over and over again.
A couple of my favourite's would be Shark Attack 3 and Ninja Terminator, With their low budget's and not exactly special effect's they almost border on genius!
So come on then, What are your's?

Tango & Cash
Red Sonja
Twins (DeVito and Schwarzenegger)
Turner and Hooch

love peace and chicken grease
spaceballs
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Mystery Men
I own this but have yet to watch it. It does look cheesy enough to actually be good. I love Ben Stiller also so that helps too.

I liked Mystery Men.

Freddy vs. Jason, I laughed so hard.

By the way, Twins was an excellent movie.

kung pow - no explanation necessary

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Ewoks: The Battle for Endor --- no words can describe the love I had for the little Ewok Wicket

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Van Helsing
Starkid

groundhog day

-The Breakfast Club

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by MovieActivist
groundhog day
Huh? Far from being bad, at all, this film is widely considered to be a brilliant piece of cinema. The screenplay is top notch, and the film is wonderfully played and executed. Clocking in at 94% positive reviews on RT, this film has rearly been considered bad in any arena. I, for one, love Groundhog Day, and consider it a comedy classic. Funny, moving, and at times deep, Groundhog Day doesn't belong in this thread, IMO.

I agree, Groundhog Day is an excellent movie. It def. does not fit this category.

uh napolean dynamite and sahara