Name That Movie (Video Clips):

Tools    

OK, I have wanted to try this game, since I first bought my Plextor, a good 2 years ago. It is like the game "Name that tune", but with movies. Click each picture, and a new page will open. Watch the video clip, and guess what movie it is. I am doing this in the same way that I did the picture game, "minus the theme". You will get 2 points, in the first set, for every movie guessed right, and 1 point, in the second set, for every movie guessed right.

As always, PM your answers to me, ONLY!

Awesome idea. I'll play.

Originally Posted by Bill
Awesome idea. I'll play.
I'm suffering in guessing these already. Maybe I just havent seen many. Seems it should be easier than pics.

That last clip is classic.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Since a new page has to open for each video, I see no need in combining both sets anymore. Oh, and excuse my video 10 clip. The movie is messed up a tad there, but I wanted that scene.
PM your answers to me, ONLY!

Cool. I want to find out if my fourteen pionts are good enough to win the first game.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Cool. I want to find out if my fourteen pionts are good enough to win the first game.
It was damn close. I'm thinking that you may have been in trouble, if JBrisco had caught the first set.

The Answers:
1. Rocky
2. Outbreak
3. The Good Son
4. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
5. The Faculty
6. The Great Outdoors
7. The Man With Two Brains
8. The Wedding Singer
9. Kiss the Girls
10. Caddyshack

The winner is Holden Pike!

Holden Pike:

2 points:

1. Rocky
3. The Good Son
6. The Great Outdoors
7. The Man with Two Brains
8. The Wedding Singer
10. Caddyshack

1 point:

2. Outbreak
9. Kiss the Girls

-----------------------
Bill

2 points:

1. Rocky
2. Outbreak
6. The Great Outdoors
8. The Wedding Singer
10. Caddyshack

1 Point:

3. The Good Son
7. The Man with Two Brains
9. Kiss the Girls

-----------------------
PimpDaShizzle V2.0

2 Points:

3. The Good Son
8. The Wedding Singer
9. Kiss the Girls
10. Caddyshack

-----------------------
JBrisco

1 point:

1. Rocky
2. Outbreak
3. The Good Son
4. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
6. The Great Outdoors
8. The Wedding Singer
9. Kiss the Girls
10. Caddyshack

-----------------------
MinionHD

1 Point:

1. Rocky
2. Outbreak
6. The Great Outdoors
7. The Man With Two Brains
8. The Wedding Singer
9. Kiss the Girls
10. Caddyshack

-----------------------
gummo

2 Points:

3. The Good Son

1 Point:

2. Outbreak
10. Caddyshack

Total scores this game:
Holden Pike - 14 Points
Bill - 13 Points
PimpDaShizzle V2.0 - 8 Points
JBrisco - 8 Points
MinionHD - 7 Points
gummo - 4 Points

Total wins:
Holden Pike - 1

Let me know if I missed anything.

Well, just my luck. I noticed a way to make the picture quality on these better. It was a setting on my Plextor. I was about done, so I started loading them to my Photobucket account. Now that the quality is better, the file size is allot larger, so they shrank them all. *faint* I'm going to bed, and will fix this later today. This is what they ended up looking like. I would assume that you all prefer them the other way?!?
You will have to click on it, to see what I mean.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
The winner is Holden Pike!
I have a feeling you'll be repeating this often.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I have a feeling you'll be repeating this often.
Yeah, I already am, actually. I just did like always, and snagged my last post from the movie stills game. I change the movie titles, scores, keep him as the winner, etc. He's such a brat.

As far as the next game, I will "RE" make that tonight. That's 4 plus hours of my life, I'm not getting back.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I would assume that you all prefer them the other way?!?
Yeah, the way that squeezes the image on the sides is really horrible and makes even a familiar clip look distorted and weird.

The way you did it the first time works fine.