Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
Im pretty sure it was a homage to Rhodes death when the rip his stomach open and drag his legs away while they eat the top half of his body
I suck at life.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well, in my defense, the extreme intenstinal rip out does occur first in Dawn, and given Shaun's name, it's only logical, but it does have more in common with Day.

But, yeah, seriously, I think I am going to go kill myself.

www.forumninja.com
Pretty much any death in The Thing. Very inventive movie.

Friday the 13th - Tina is sleeping, gets butchered and dragged up on the ceiling.

Jaws - The shark gets up on the transom of the boat and Quint slips and falls, all the while struggling to keep from sliding into its mouth.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 03 - Andy gets his leg cut off and then is hung on a meat hook.

Cannibial Holocaust - Native girl is skewered on pole.

Wrong Turn - While Carly and Jessie take refuge in the trees from the inbreds, Saw-Tooth climbs up and......Bye Bye Carly

Just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

in Irreversible when Vincent Cassel's friend killed the *** with the fire extinguiser that was freakin' amazing

or the decapitation of the Photograoher in The Omen(2006) which was more like Final Destination style

ADMIN EDIT: please watch your language.

My favorite death would have to be in Jason Lives where he just massacres that chick in the cabin, very brutal

Originally Posted by blairbasser
Friday the 13th - Tina is sleeping, gets butchered and dragged up on the ceiling.
I'm pretty damn sure that was Nightmare on Elm Street, not Friday the 13th.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

can't remember the death scenes but Ju-On - The Grudge was really very creepy. i couldn't finish the film!

"Jaws" When the sea captain slides down the deck of the sinking boat into the great white sharks mouth. That is great.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Cannibial Holocaust - Native girl is skewered on pole.
I wouldn't consider this to be valid, since all we see is her dead body, but not her death. It's not a death scene.

Suspect's Reviews

The huge rod impaling Father Brennan in The Omen (original)
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

Jason Vorhees lives!!!

J Cambece
JA Cambece Law Office

A system of cells interlinked
Isn't that Nightmare on Elm Street?

meanwhile...

The Exorcist - Father Caras going down the stairs in Georgetown.

"Dag! My shoe!!!"

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
...Friday the 13th - Part 5 (I think) - a woman backs up against a tree, Jason swings around a leather strap with a ring on each end around her face...inserts a nice thick stick and proceeds to twist it tight and tiiiiighter
That's NOT a woman...it's the guy who had taken off for some hot sex with his girlfriend from the 'funny farm'. It happens directly after Jason (or more correctly the ambulance driver) kills the girl with a set of hedge trimmers through the eyes. One of my favorite scenes from that movie.

Friday 13th Part II: The guy in the wheelchair who gets the machette in the face.

Jason X: The woman that has here face dipped in liquid nitrogen. Smashing!

Nightmare on Elm Street: Glenn getting munched by his bed.

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The puppet-maker who has his wrists and shins sliced open and Freddy uses his veins as puppet strings.

Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The comic book artist who ends up in a Ah-Ha music video.

Cube: The guy who gets sprayed with acid.

The Dentist: The Tax man who gets his jaw extended. (Did he die?)

Assault on Precint 13 (Original): When the girl gets shot buying an ice cream. (Ok, not a horror movie, but the first scene to take me by surprise and shock me.)

Hostel: When the hero runs three of the bad guys over. (I actually cheered. Still haven't seen any body get run over by an ambulance.)

In House of Wax when the guy peels his friends face off thinking he is helping him.

My life isn't written very well.
Caution Spoiler ahead:

Sleepaway Camp (BTW, now playing on AMC On Demand for Halloween): picture this; one hot curling iron, a half-naked young lady camper, and a private part...not nice!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

When I read this thread's title, I immediately thought of Michael Myers lifting up that nurse with the scalpel, I think it was Halloween 2.

Lets put a smile on that block
I would say the horror deaths at this link right HERE

http://www.maximonline.com/slideshow...or.aspx?film=1

Are pretty awesome. Some of the best? Absoloutly. Some of the goriest? Oh yes. Get a bucket ready and click.